FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Don Cowie Offski

Guest CALEY108

Guest CALEY108

I've heard this from a few sources now,and one being from within the club

Don is now being tracked/watched by the bigger SPL clubs and also by a number of championship clubs in England

Hardly surprising i suppose considering the way he is playing

I've been told he could be on his way once the transfer market opens again if the right offer comes in

Anyone else heard this?

Not unexpected given that most fans have said he is our best player so far this season and his performances have been top notch.

Guess it depends on a few factors - a decent offer, the player's wishes, and whether or not the manager wants to sell .....

At 24 (and therefore no money due to County as he came on a 'bosman' and he is over the age for youth compensation) he is the sort of classy player (along with Black) that Brewster might want to try and build the side around so perhaps we should look to sweeten the pot for him. He is under contract until May 2009 so maybe a contract extension with enhanced terms is in order ???

A classic case ..... we have gone from this

Don is now being tracked/watched by the bigger SPL clubs and also by a number of championship clubs in England

to this

I would agree but if he's determined to leave then the club should make sure that they are at least ?750,000 the richer.

in only 7 posts !

We are a smaller club playing in the top division of our country, its hardly surprising if other clubs come to watch any of our players who are doing well. However, it doesnt automatically mean the player "wants away" ........

All we can do is hope that the player keeps playing as well as he currently is and that when the time comes, the club do what they can to keep him with an enhanced offer. They might succeed, they might fail, but in the end, its up to the player.

A few of my m8s, who are unlucky enough to support county, insist that a Celtic scout came to Victoria park to watch cowie a couple of season ago. In the unlikely event that that was true, it could be celtic that are after him now.

I doubt it, but then again with his form would he really be out of his depth at Celtic? Cowie could get into say the Hibs side just now, and as the Tic fans reminded us, they are 'Celtc's feeder club'  :004:

Guest INVCALTHI

A few of my m8s, who are unlucky enough to support county, insist that a Celtic scout came to Victoria park to watch cowie a couple of season ago. In the unlikely event that that was true, it could be celtic that are after him now.

It may seem unlikely but it is definatley true - Celtic looked at Don a couple of seasons ago while he was still with County.

This seems like typical Inverness/Scottish attitude, we've been blessed with something great in Don and we automaticly think he wont be in our pisswater town for long. I can see him staying in Inverness for at least another season (touch wood)

Sophia--er... what does Mr PP mean . I have seen this a few times but Esperanto is not my first language. :003:

If it was in vancouver it would be easy--just Pan Pacificirlines or something like thath  but....?

About increasing his wages--after Marios 's controversial package would that put the nail in the proverbial ICT "same for all" policy do you think? :029:

SP,

Mr PP:

It?s a thing Mr I Howden-Ender and I have, he might be able to initial you via the town of Hamelin.

Just a bit of gentle fun given his propensity for leading the singers from the east to the north and back to the east once again.

The unexpected enunciation of said abbreviation was unexpected but made me chuckle!

The good thing about Mr PP is that he can give and take, as good old Kenny used to say "all in the best possible taste"!