FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT vs Celtic...

Johnboy

ICT confidence is on a real high right now  -  next Sunday's game can't come quickly enough for me....

I will be seriously disappointed if we don't take at least one point from the 'Tics

How should Brewster approach this one? Same starting line up and same tactics? The thought of having Tokely, Bayne and Wyness on the bench is a wee bit strange, but that's how I see it panning out.

Anyone like to see any changes for this one?

If it aint broke, then dont fix it.  A 2-0 win against hibs is a good result, and 3 clean sheets in a row i think we should give celtic a good run for there money. 

Aye i'm confident we'll do alright against them

just need to keep an eye on "Herman munster " ( Venegoor of hesselink ) & the other wee muppet mcgeady

If it aint broke, then dont fix it.  A 2-0 win against hibs is a good result, and 3 clean sheets in a row i think we should give celtic a good run for there money. 

just need to keep an eye on "Herman munster " ( Venegoor of hesselink ) & the other wee muppet mcgeady

Blackie did a great man-marking job on Nakamura in that cup tie towards the end of last season. He would be the guy to keep an eye on McGeady....

Blackie did a great man-marking job on Nakamura in that cup tie towards the end of last season. He would be the guy to keep an eye on McGeady....

Agree with you there , What about Skippy ??

Its my Birthday on Monday 17th so a win against Celtic would be icing on cake

Mon the Caley  :021: :icon_santa: :icon_santa: :icon_santa:

ive taken monday off work , so i'm gonna get pissed  :021: :021: :021:

We'll give them a run for their money alright. Fortress Longman is regainging it's status as a difficult place to play, and if celtics performance against St Mirren is anything to go by, I wouldn;t mind betting we take all 3 points off them.

I can see a Niculae Hatrick on the cards... he knows where the net is now :021: :001:

Sadly I'll miss it due to playing in a game myself but hopefully we can give a good account of ourselves. No reason why we can't get a result. St. Mirren did really well yesterday by all accounts so no reason why we can't get at least a draw.

After the Jacobites had inflicted damage and defeat at Fort Ibrox, word filtered through Glasgow and the mighty CelticusChampionsLeagaLast16 inflicted a mortal defeat on Prince Charlies troops now under the command of Robert the Brewster. Battered and wounded they retreated to their Black house, to bounce back with a disciplined response.

Conscious of the danger of McDonald they nurtured Marius Campbell and renamed him Nicolas after the patron saint of Christmas victories. Their battleground once of Culloden Moor, was fortified by General Sutherland of Tulloch on two more sides in just a few days. It was left heavily exposed on one side at the request of Sir Grazza of Cairgorm, to make the troops tougher for Highland weather. On the 15 December 2007 CelticusChampionsLeagaLast16 slipped under cover of darkness through Dalcross and sought protection in the big house of Forbes of Culloden. General Pendry, a Portly Commander, and Napolean Strachan, a wily leader but with clear Highland roots, secretly planned to silence the Highland way of life. Bagpipes were to be silenced in the last minute of battle. The diddy Robert the Brewster?s army was to be slaughtered. The Caledonian family spirit known as the clan system was to be destroyed for good. Prince Charlie who had gone into hiding with his mistress was to be sought out.

The Jacobites were not ready for the battle. After three dodgy victories they sought practice at Fort George right under the noses of the Cumberland Fort built by Pendry?s ancestors. They were not detected as they awaited the enemy. Robert the Brewster reminded them of their first victory under his command against Arbroath and their subsequent declaration to win back the crown for Charlie.

At 2.00 on the Sunday a mighty roar signalled the start of a short battle. CelticusChampionsLeagaLast16 poured troops forward. Wave upon wave they pummelled the diddy team ? after 20 minutes McDonald was caught sleeping and badly injured in a clash with Marius (Campbell). McGeady used his pistol to pepper the bedraggled Highlanders. Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink a mighty warrior with a reputation for violence against the Jacobites breathed fire but the San Zero temperatures drew a blank. Mercenaries from the Russian front ? Pressley and Hartley ? worked tirelessly to silence the bagpipes. The Men of Leith ? Caldwell, Brown and Riordan - were deployed to cut off Jacobite supplies. Hard men ? McManus (Mick) and Big Baldy were  encouraged to rough up the diddy team.

As the battle drew to a close approaching the final four minutes the Highlaand troops were still dug in but very tired. Former Jacobite enticed by the lure of CelticusChampionsLeagaLast16 gold,  Markus Brown, was still perceived to be the chink in the CelticusChampionsLeagaLast16 armour. Brews's men knew that as a former Jacobite, his injured left kicking leg had never healed properly. There was little still to separate the sides. On the sidelines the Jacobite Jester ?Thommo of Chester? performed heroic tricks to urge his men forward for one last charge. Spud the Jacobite?s Piper played ?Caledonia? to drown out ?You?ll never walk alone? from the southern end of the battlefield.

And then in the last few minutes, Santasports, procured by CelticusChampionsLeagaLast16 to report on and raise money for their battles throughout Europe, suffered a power failure and the masses were left in the dark as to whether the Jacobites had edged a victory through the magic left boot of Rankin of Dingwall.

Note ? No offence is meant to anyone in this season of goodwill to all.

But in the dying seconds, prior to the fall of darkness, one Ruraidh of the clan MacAlisdhair, against the wishes of the Brewster, broke rank and galloped forth towards the enemy lines. In a last gasp arrowhead formation he led the charge, and the enemy lines, battered and broken from ninety minutes of onslaught, could not hold out. Ruraidh was through and Markus, frozen to the spot by the sheer force of this charge, allowed the young pretender the final honours of battle. And the day was truly won for the highlanders.

...the weather suggests a frosty reception awaits the invaders but Sno is not expected. Conscious of the wild Highland threat CelticByeByeRangersChampionsLeaguaLast16,  make a secret move to buy a tank (Hinkel) to suppress the diddy warriors. The Diddy warriors are further weakened by Wyness leg pull. Robert the Brewster on national radio warns infidels of battle of all battles. Darren O'Dea says none of the clubs left in the Champions League will relish facing the Scottish side in the last 16 of the tournament.  Diddy team tremble with fear.

CelticByeByeRangersChampionsLeaguaLast16 arrive at Dalcross International and discover Highland area now part of Europe. However, confidence is very high. Captain Mick McManus, wrestling with the idea that he'd rather be in Spain playing in the Bernabeu, is a reminder to Jacobites of a previous Spanish backlash.....for which Juanjo was righly reprieved. Referee Freeland lies low,  a modern day Scrooge, now conscious that Celtic Captains in battle fall over easily. In his mind he tries not to panic at the responsibility of redressing one of the greatest injustices of modern times. In his mind he remembers the apparent mortal blow inflicted on Warrior Lennon. He wakes again in a sweat. 

The diddy team will never forget a cheating Celtic Captain but as night approaches, nobody apart from Father Christmas believes the diddy team can beat the invading army.....

Every day is an away game for me.  However, every day I wake up and I thank god that I am a Highlander.

I am outnumbered by the the old firm followers down here.  That condescending, imperialistic tone hangs over them (and consequently me) like a fart...  a sh1t that won't flush.

I really really really want to get it right round them all on Monday morning.

Regards,

I'll be home for Christmas

There you have it the diddy team triumph again. Celtic after a period of showboating and chest beating found a comfortable 2-0 lead cut back before half time. Music lover Freeland chose to keep Pressley on the park after the wrestling with Marius to give away the penalty.

As the diddy team regrouped the mighty Celtic found themselves at 2-2 and then 3-2 down but Freeland quickly despatched Procter for an early bath.

Enter the gladiator Sir Roscco of Huntly.

After an age of drama, continuous fouling of Michael Fraser, the whistle was blown. The Jacobites had won.

Gracious in defeat, Napolean Strachan claimed Celtic were the better team, should have won easily, were unlucky with the disallowed goal, and had over the years come to expect three popints from these games.

As the roar went up, the annual Caledonian Stadium Christmas Party against the old firm had come to an end for another year. Father Christmas was right when he said we would win but he warned that the diddy team needed to be careful it did not get cocky or else it would throw away recent gains with a loss in January to Gretna.

Well done Robert the Brewster and his gallant army.