FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

St Mirren -V- ICT : Matchday thread

Scotty

[li]Discuss the game in this very thread right here  :004:[/li]
    [li]Get to the chatroom HERE[/li]
    [li]See the subs / bookings / report - after the game starts - HERE[/li]
    [li]See the stats etc after the game has ended by choosing today's game from HERE[/li] 
    [li]At the game ? - Dont forget to vote in the POLL after the game has ended. HERE
    [/li]
    [li]At the game ? SUBMIT A MATCH REPORT [/li]

LINEUPS

ST MIRREN

[attach=1]

ICT

[attach=2]

post-2-1202566479.gif

post-4-1202566479.gif

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Live commentary: St Mirren v Inverness CT - commentary from Kheredine Idessane and Jim Duffy.

Jeezo, would be nice if they told us what is happening in the game, or maybe nothing is happening.

Well--isn't that nice and soooo typical of the BBC these days.

Sportsound says that the St Mirren game is "NOT AVAILABLE  TO OVERSEAS LISTENERS" so naturally I did not tune in--up early though.

Now here I am listening to the game.

What IS the problem with the BBC Charles  ? :029: :008:

In fact every single SPL game being broadcast is shown as "Not available to Overseas Listeners".

And why can't they put this information on the site the previous day.? Obviously Overseas Listeners have to get up very early to tune in  .

I sent an email to the BBC  SOME TIME AGO but they ignored it--NOT EVEN THE COURTESY OF A REPLY.  :018:

Charles--what is then problem with the BBC these days?

us2

listen online, as you are obviously online at the mo.

sportsound

thanks for that info sadly  this computer too slow and ancient to make that work why is it not on the radio any idea or are we not worthy ....... eldest son that is computer literate out job hunting

Scotty

You certainly did send me the lsit of non-blocked games and I consulted this yesterday to note the St Mirren game was,apparently, NOT blocked.

So I got up early to access the audio links and EVERY ONE was showing as "Unavailable to Overseas Listeners"

In addition, I tested every single one  of the links and not one was  broadcasting any audio. However, that may be because the BBC may not click them onto the air waves until 1 minute before kick off. And there exp[anation for that is that "it takes time for us to link up all the games "... so much so, poor lads and lasses , that sometimes they can't even get started by kic -off time!

Oh well, I suppose in some circles these days 80 years of broadcast experience is not quite enough .................. :dunno: