FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Players For Next Season

Kingsmills

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need a blend of youth and experience.  I also feel we're deeply lacking in some positions.  An out-and-out goalscorer and a commanding central defender being the main two.  I'll reserve judgment on Imrie, though a seasoned creative player (Barry Wilson?) wouldn't go amiss.  A better version of Duncan too might shoot us to top 6 next year.

I dont want to see any gretna or ex gretna players at the TCS. They are rock bottom of the spl and obviously cant cut it. So answer me this, why would inverness want a rubbish teams rejects?

Moutinho from falkirk would be a good signing and what about trying to get a loan signing. Mark wilson at celtic is out of favour at the moment i beleive unless he is injured, he could solve the problem at the back for us

How to contradict yourself in one post!  :015:

You need a blend of youth and experience.  I also feel we're deeply lacking in some positions.  An out-and-out goalscorer and a commanding central defender being the main two.  I'll reserve judgment on Imrie, though a seasoned creative player (Barry Wilson?) wouldn't go amiss.  A better version of Duncan too might shoot us to top 6 next year.

would agree with that although what ive seen of Imrie so far ive been impressed.

with regards to the Gretna situation, like it or not we are not in a position to pick and choose any players we would like so if a good player becomes available even if he is sacked by another SPL club following administation then surely be must be seen as a viable transfer target.

Skelton and Yantorno are two players that i feel may be useful additions if available and despite the fact that gretna have been mince i still feel they are decent players.

The Gretna players are now all officially free agents and we could sign any of them immediately. I still think that Skelton would be a good addition to our squad.

I like Skelton, seen a number of interviews with the boy and he is a credit to himself, turned up for training this morning and made it perfectly clear that he was a Gretna player until someone tells him he isn't. Can see him being one of the 10 that have said they will play on Saturday.

Guest Chemist

The Urugayan may not be the same player after his long term knee injury, so if anyone goes for him it would be a bit of a gamble. I thought he might have been at Gretna on a season long loan from some Argentinian team!

Skelton should be offered an escape route to stay in the SPL, and we should get in there before any of the other vulchers get in there, although cant see the twisted sisters going for any of them.

Most of the Gretna players were on loan after Jan transfer window, have they all been sent home to their clubs or could they field their loan players v ABERDIRE at the weekend?

I heard last night that if Brew gets his way Zibby will be offered a new contract.  :029:

Frightening thing is the player that told me definately wasn't  joking !!

Graham

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :029: :029: :029:

Bit harsh on poor old Zibi, he has made major errors in the past, one biggy against Aberdeen for us but he has been pretty much faultless in most of his reserve outings for us.  I say sign him.  I will accept any flak when and if he continues to make blunders.