Guest TinCanFan

Did NASA really send men to the moon?  

113 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, they definately went
    • No, it was a hoax
    • Not sure

Guest TinCanFan

Thought that this would be an interesting thread to start.  Do you believe that NASA really sent men to the moon, or was it all a giant hoax?

I'd rather not get called a nutter for going through the evidence on a football website!

Sure you've been called a lot worse on here!!

It was a hoax, of course it was, everyone knows that the moon isn't made of the muck, dust and rocks that they claimed to have brought back..goodness' sake!

The moon remains mercifully untouched. 

That he did IHE, he also played really well while he was on.  He stayed in a area around the edge of the box for just about his whole time on, but won every ball in there and pinged passes in and out like he was Ronaldinho.

Maybe we're asking to much of him?  He played with two runners on the left and right wing tonight, they all fed of him and of course when they did get the ball in the box he was there to bullet it home.  One thing I did notice though is that the Romanian midfield didnt ask him to win it with his head at all, every pass was played into a bit of space either to the front left or right of the defender, Marius drew his marker out of position everytime before playing the ball down a channel and making a move into the space he'd just created.  Maybe we just need to pass it to his feet  :017:

But then maybe this was a farewell affair, the fans sang out his name a few times, maybe they all knew it?

There pretty strong evidence to say NASA didnt goto the moon, but I'd rather not get called a nutter for going through the evidence on a football website!

Av seen several programmes about the possibility the Yanks didt land on the moon.....ie, shadows ging in two different directions at same time, which experts say could only be caused by backlighting (eg a studio).

I would put nothing past the yanks. Am not convinced 9-11 was terrorist attack either! In fact, thats a thread in its own.

Folk love conspiracy theories! There's even more compelling evidence that they did land on the moon. You know, like actual physical proof! I remember hearing a story where someone asked one of the lunar astronauts (Buzz Aldrin?) why he persisted after all these years to lie to people about the moon landings. He got a punch in the face for his troubles!  :rotflmao:

Guest TinCanFan

Yeah, that's true.  Some guy asked Buzz to swear on the Bible that he really went to the moon and a few weeks later, old man Buzz was done for assault!

For people who want to see the evidence that it was possibly hoax then click here.

Yeah, that's true.  Some guy asked Buzz to swear on the Bible that he really went to the moon and a few weeks later, old man Buzz was done for assault!

For people who want to see the evidence that it was possibly hoax then click here.

I believe the city prosecutor didn't file charges against Buzz. Quite right!

There pretty strong evidence to say NASA didnt goto the moon, but I'd rather not get called a nutter for going through the evidence on a football website!

Av seen several programmes about the possibility the Yanks didt land on the moon.....ie, shadows ging in two different directions at same time, which experts say could only be caused by backlighting (eg a studio).

I would put nothing past the yanks. Am not convinced 9-11 was terrorist attack either! In fact, thats a thread in its own.

Seemingly the excuse was that the moon suffers from sunlight and earthlight!

Anyway, i was there in 1977 and there were lots of footprints and mess.... oh wait a mo....  that was Wembley.. :029:

Guest TinCanFan

My mistake

My mistake

Just don't do it again and there won't be a problem!  :004:

I've been to the Kennedy Space Center and have seen the astronaut's memorial which holds all the names of the astronauts who died in the space race of the 1960's and since (I know the Apollo 1 astronauts were burned to death and knew all about it - sorry to be so grim), so I just feel that this conspiracy theory is downright disrespectful to their memory and good on Buzz Aldrin (who risked his feckin life and must have been sh1t scared at some points) for putting the smackdown on that God-fearing sh1tebag of a guy.

Anyway, there is no way that if it was staged that it could have been kept a secret for so long.  So many people would have had to know about it and even if Prince Phillip or "The Man" went round all of them and threatened to kill their family if they spoke, someone involved with nothing to lose would have said something by now.

http://www.amfcse.org/Those%20Honored.htm

Guest TinCanFan

Strangely, the guy who died in the Apollo One fire, famously said, "Someone's going to get killed".  Weird eh.  As well as this, the guys wife, said that she thinks he was murdered.

Also, to get to the moon, the astronauts would have to go through the Van Allen radiation belt.  To get through this belt the craft would have to have at least a six foot wall of lead, yet the astronauts wall was paper thin.  Van Allen, reckons that they never went because of this.

Strangely, the guy who died in the Apollo One fire, famously said, "Someone's going to get killed".  Weird eh.  As well as this, the guys wife, said that she thinks he was murdered.

Also, to get to the moon, the astronauts would have to go through the Van Allen radiation belt.  To get through this belt the craft would have to have at least a six foot wall of lead, yet the astronauts wall was paper thin.  Van Allen, who's still alive, reckons that they never went because of this.

Except that Van Allen doesn't say this at all.  Complete misinformation that damages the case against.

Also, to get to the moon, the astronauts would have to go through the Van Allen radiation belt.  To get through this belt the craft would have to have at least a six foot wall of lead, yet the astronauts wall was paper thin.  Van Allen, who's still alive, reckons that they never went because of this.

If I was sitting on top of a giant firework about to be blasted into the unknown I'd fully expect to be killed too.  Especially when its all part of a political race against another superpower economy.

...and I saw a documentary that interviewed some very important scientists/ engineers etc involved in the Apollo missions and subsequent space exploration and the evidence was fairly unequivocal that they DID land on the moon. Almost all conspiracy theories are rubbish and based on made up 'facts'! The 'Prince Phillip ordered the murder of Diana' one has just been pretty much proven to be nonsense too...