FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Juanjos Back....................

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He enjoyed his trial & was happy to meet up with everyone again.

He didn't get much of the ball in the practice/trainning game but he did well at the running & all the set pieces etc. There is also no problem with his fitness levels. He was as fit as all the other players & didn't look or feel out of place.

Guest andyjag

I'd love to see Juanjo back if he's back to playing like he was during his 1st spell with us. He helped us gain valuable points in our 1st SPL season, and no-one who saw how upset he was when he got sent off against Celtic at Pitoddrie would claim that he didn't show committment to the club!! He's a quality player who would enhance the squad, and, maybe create more (especially if he can cross the ball....not something ICT excell at just now!) goalscoring chances.

One point-would we be able to play him this season if we sign him? Even if not, I'd like to see him on a pre-contract for next season.

Guest CaleyJaggy

2 of Robbo's signings, just a coincedence? :029:

It did strike me when I read about them.  I wonder if it just a coincidence  :024:

Guest eliza

Disappointed a few ladies by a no-show at the Stadium today to watch the Reserves game along with some of the other players  - we thought he might be around.  Pity - could have brightened a lousy day weatherwise although we enjoyed the game and the win!

Disappointed a few ladies by a no-show at the Stadium today to watch the Reserves game along with some of the other players  - we thought he might be around.  Pity - could have brightened a lousy day weatherwise although we enjoyed the game and the win!

He was at a friends house having dinner  :023:

He was at a friends house having dinner  :023:

Mince & Tatties?

Guest CCATWEAZEL

Why all the fuss about this guy ? ok maybe he was great 1st time round but sounds to me like his day is done

Guest CCATWEAZEL

I'm just surprised to see so many pages dedicated to this guy when there's more important stuff to discuss !!

I'm just surprised to see so many pages dedicated to this guy when there's more important stuff to discuss !!

surely getting a suitable squad assembled as quickly as possible for next seasons top six challenge is pretty high up on the list of important things to adress for next season?  :024:

Guest CCATWEAZEL

surely getting a suitable squad assembled as quickly as possible for next seasons top six challenge is pretty high up on the list of important things to adress for next season?  :024:

Yes i see what you're saying but it appears he's past his peak & now "Pub standard " so shouldnt ICT be looking for better quality ?

Guest CCATWEAZEL

Are you part of the coaching staff at ICT and as such have been watching him during his last couple of days, or are your observations based on Scotch Mist?

We're all entitled to our opinion  :001:

Guest CCATWEAZEL

I don't see how anyone can complain about a player being given a trial.

ICT all over , cant see past X players or Ross County  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

If the CLub wants to progress then surely they should be looking further  :rolleyes02:

unfortunately though due to our geographical position and our limited budget we cannot pick any player we want. IMO juanjo would improve the squad so i do not see any any problem with him or any other player who may improve the squad been given a trial

looking further? further than romania, spain and germany? :029:

Guest CCATWEAZEL

unfortunately though due to our geographical position and our limited budget we cannot pick any player we want. IMO juanjo would improve the squad so i do not see any any problem with him or any other player who may improve the squad been given a trial

looking further? further than romania, spain and germany? :029:

How many more times will our "Geographical position " be used ? we're not exaclty on the Moon are we ! & for another thing The Capital of the Highlands is a much nicer place to be than many !

I as much as anyone would be delighted to see ICT attain top 6 next season but we need more young New fresh faces

libero you forgot to mention Finland  :rotflmao: