FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT Forum Golfers!

FortressICT

Seeing as there is a footballers one, why not a golfers one.  If there is enough people interested we could set up a wee league and some matchplay, handicap, strokeplay comps?!

Would anyone be up for that?  There seems to be a few here that are into golf?!

Any course for me within a 25 mile radius of Sneck....  What about an annual outing at one course, strokeplay/stableford format, and maybe a separate knockout matchplay (handicap) event between individuals over their own courses - toss of the coin for venue...? 

If we get one more spark of interest for this, we might even muster enough for a fourball....  :014:

H/Dee....??

is any skill level welcome????

i would definitly be interested but am a complete amateur but keen.

could reccomend fortrose golf club, very good selection of malts in the anderson hotel  :023:

is any skill level welcome????

i would definitly be interested but am a complete amateur but keen.

Richie Kass  "I'm a gash golfer but i'd be up for an away day, seen as i stay in Edinburgh i couldn't do a league but would be up for an away day..."

You should both fit right in,dont anticipate high standards oh golf folks ,think keen and willing to buy a round in the 19th hole are more neccesary requirements  :drinking08:

Hopefully we could get an outing organised for around Sept/Oct, Gabby... keep us posted...

No one from within the club interested in this..? 

Tug... No worries about skill levels... in fact there will be a special prize for the player who loses the least number of balls..!!

• 1 month later...

How does Sunday 7th of September sound? One round, a bite to eat, and maybe a wee shandy or two. If I get enough names I'll book a course and transport from the stadium. Probably looking at about ?35 / ?40 a head, including trophies, depending on numbers. What do you think?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am and yeah its good, a bit over priced. But good long course.

Superb. I was pricing around the area and it seems like the best value for money (for the area anyway). I will have a round on it and see how it goes.

Superb. I was pricing around the area and it seems like the best value for money (for the area anyway). I will have a round on it and see how it goes.

need to count me out of this one im afraid. im still stuck in one huge bunker till early december :rotflmao: