FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

So who are you supporting?

chris123

First topic, hooray for me :003:

So who are you gunning for?

Romania for me, Marius or no Marius, considering their group they have to be the biggest underdogs.

Also quite looking forward to seeing Spain play, simply because I am drooling over the idea of a centre midfield of Xavi and Fabregas.

I have to admit that outwith ICT and the SPL I don't really follow the football all that much, but with Niculae's (potential) involvement in the Euros I've developed a wee desire to see them perform well.

Not through any desire to see his value increase so we can cash in on him, but because he's just a genuinely nice bloke who plays for ICT and for that reason I want to see him and his team do well.

Now if only I could get my hands on a Romanian Shirt to fit my large frame!!!

Brazil.  I know they're not in the tournament but you can never write them off.

If not them, then I fancy England to win.  They may have been knocked out but there's a long way to go and I fancy they'll come good in the end.

Brazil.  I know they're not in the tournament but you can never write them off.

If not them, then I fancy England to win.  They may have been knocked out but there's a long way to go and I fancy they'll come good in the end.

:rotflmao: - best post of the week ..... you have now passed the first stage of your ITV Sports commentating exam