• No - its a little naff
    • No - pass me the barf bag !

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's ok, nothing special, but not offensive either.EDIT:  I was making an attempt to be diplomatic since I've been slating much of what's gone on at ICT recently, but I can't do it as this has to be a contender for our worst strip ever IMO....cheap, tacky & unimaginative.

I'm also hoping those are just samples being used in the pictures as the stitching between the panels and how it lies doesn't look to be the best.

As it's still Errea then I at least won't be faced with the quandary as to whether I get one or not...unless they're doing a XXXXXXL this time  :015:

dont like it.

Home strip should be red/blue vertical stripes. we can vary the width of stripes or give more prominence to one of the two main colours in different years but I personally think it should be stripes all the time.

Away strip can be anything we like but I have liked both the black/red we have now and the white/blue we had before that.

EDIT: Poll Added !

dont like it.

Home strip should be red/blue vertical stripes. we can vary the width of stripes or give more prominence to one of the two main colours in different years but I personally think it should be stripes all the time.

Away strip can be anything we like but I have liked both the black/red we have now and the white/blue we had before that.

EDIT: Poll Added !

absolutely, they were onto a winner with the red/blue stripe combo and it equally showed one colour of caledonian FC and Thistle FC, now it looks tacky, cheap, amateur, ...... need i go on

not impressed  :018:

Although it should definately have more red the more I see it the more undecided I am :010:

However, I must say what the **** is going on with the sponsor? It's far far too high. It looks so out of place.

I don't think Errea have a great choice of designs so it's maybe a case of being the best of the rest.  You don't get to completely design your own strip you only get to add your colours to one of their designs.

I'm not overly excited about it, but I'm sure we'll all get used to it. 

I think the football club get a good deal from Errea but if we have signed up for another 3 years, I hope that we have had a really good look at what's out there.  I'm sure there must be something better but I don't know enough about it.

• Scotty locked this topic