FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What "nationality" are you?

TomCaleyJag

What Nationality do you consider yourself?  

116 members have voted

1. 1.

• Scottish
    • British

Going back to the flag burning episode. regardless of the origin of the flag...these people then went on to start showing disrespect for property in the streets of Inverness. What was their excuse for that, what did we do to them? IMHO...we have every right to condem these yobs! They should respect the fact they are in a civilised country now. Deport the lot of em!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest birdog

dutch

Someone has to be I suppose  :016:

SMEE, will we then deport the drunken Inverness True Blues when they go on the rampage next time we beat them.

Aye deport the feckers to Glasgow, in all seriousness though do you think a Brit would be allowed to stay in Poland if they acted in the same way?

I know I'm not Smee but it's a public board and that's my opinion.

dutch

SMEE, will we then deport the drunken Inverness True Blues when they go on the rampage next time we beat them.

Feel free to alex.....tell me...where do you intend to deport Inverness True Blues troublemakers to exactly?

dutch

Feel free to alex.....tell me...where do you intend to deport Inverness True Blues troublemakers to exactly?

How about Rockall?  :023:

Being British means nothing to me.  I'm Scottish and long for the day when England is an independent nation.

• 5 months later...

:018: :lol: :015: :D - there is very little if any pure scottish gene pool left if such a thing ever existed in the first place and if you are looking for it you won't find it in Inverness that is for sure :rotflmao:

With a little research you will all find that you have probably got a foreign element in the family somewhere (or worse an English person :thumb04: ) ....and what to do then.... ;)

PS - where is the dark lord it has been very quiet on here recently without his prophecies?

He's not been banned has he?

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

Guest flofrance46

:018: :lol: :015: :D - there is very little if any pure scottish gene pool left if such a thing ever existed in the first place and if you are looking for it you won't find it in Inverness that is for sure :rotflmao:

With a little research you will all find that you have probably got a foreign element in the family somewhere (or worse an English person :thumb04: ) ....and what to do then.... ;)

PS - where is the dark lord it has been very quiet on here recently without his prophecies?

He's not been banned has he?

Hey I'm a french fan of inverness caley thistle, so I wait for your post to discuss with an international fan of caley

[

Hey I'm a french fan of inverness caley thistle, so I wait for your post to discuss with an international fan of caley

Do you know any good French footballers who might like to live in the capital of the Scottish Highlands Flo?

what nationality am I? You tell me?

I was born in Scotland of Scottish parents but lived in England from the age of 2...took me 40 years to come back.

I've always felt Scottish and supported them not England...but I don't sound Scottish :rotflmao:

As for whether I'm British, well of course...

i was born in england due to the fact my dad was in the army there at the time, i lived there for the first few months of my life

both my parents are scottish but i just consider myself british to avoid any confusion as to whether i'm english or scottish :rotflmao:

I am eligible to become a Canadian now .......... nah, will stick with being Scottish I think !

I'm dual Canadian and Scots. Can come in useful. Why not?

Come to the dark side Scotty. :rotflmao:

LOL - who knows, dual citizenship might be on the horizon sometime .... can come in handy especially if you need to go to the states every so often. I will always be Scottish but I am more a citizen of Canada than I am of the UK right now and have the citizenship benefits of neither.

LOL - who knows, dual citizenship might be on the horizon sometime .... can come in handy especially if you need to go to the states every so often. I will always be Scottish but I am more a citizen of Canada than I am of the UK right now and have the citizenship benefits of neither.

I was told once, so it is probably a heap of shyte, that the British government do not allow you to relinquish your British Citizenship ie you can become a dual citizen but cannot become solely a citizen of another country, is this true?

I think - although I could also be wrong - that in most of our cases we are UK citizens "by birth" or by "descendancy" and therefore there is nothing to give up ..... you are what you are so to speak.

I know that the oath of allegiance in the states requires you to "solemnly renounce all prior allegiences or nationalities" but you can still retain your UK/Euro passport, the ex-pat boards do however suggest that "duals" enter and leave the US using their US passport (not sure why).

In Canada however .... "a Canadian citizen who acquires another nationality may retain Canadian citizenship, unless he or she voluntarily applies to renounce it and the application is approved by a citizenship judge."

EDIT: I stand corrected, it looks like you CAN give up UK Citizenship if you want .... but I wouldn't do that anyway - you never know when I might want to come back :rotflmao:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/britishc...eupnationality/

Edited by Scotty