FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Defender Arriving Next Week

kencar

Guest birdog

Agreed, credit where it's due; this looks to be a well conducted transfer.

:010: Did I just compliment the club?...

Yes you did, save your compliments for when a deal is struck :018: :001:

Dont want Steven Watt back, cant have been good enough if Brew kept him away and now Swansea have got shot off him. Zadi would be o right but not the best, but he is tall and has strength which is something our defence lacked last year, i wont mention any names though, coff McGuire coff. :016: Need a target man now though wi Bayney going. :sillywave:

I read (think it was in the Courier?) that the player was based in England - not sure if that narrows it down much

read that story in all!!!

well at least we know it's no a local boy!!

I read (think it was in the Courier?) that the player was based in England - not sure if that narrows it down much

read that story in all!!!

well at least we know it's no a local boy!!

any ex-county defs playing in england now?

Think Librero might be right in his guess that it will be Lionel Djebi Zadi who is announced as the new defensive signing next week.

Doesn't have much of a history with anyone worth any note, but from the little I've read and heard he's a useful defender who doesn't often waste a ball...in similar fashion to Bobby Mann.  If that's true then I think it's just what we're looking for.

Good to hear that its all being kept quiet this time.

When it comes to new signings we don't always have a say on wether the player or his agent want to inform the press of their intentions.

I would be happy with someone of the same physique, commitment and determination of Dods

With the defence shored up I am hoping that the new season ticket will be good value for money.

Depending on who your asking Reedee, one doesn't work for anyone, one just doesn't work and I'm offshore.

I'm just about to start a career working for Fugro B.V. based out of Leidscheindam in Holland doing mainly positioning and geotechnical in the Med and W. Africa.

Depending on who your asking Reedee, one doesn't work for anyone, one just doesn't work and I'm offshore.

I'm just about to start a career working for Fugro B.V. based out of Leidscheindam in Holland doing mainly positioning and geotechnical in the Med and W. Africa.

Impressive.... have fun

I started my career in Amsterdam working for Amstel, mainly re-postioning myself in various places near little shops with red lights near the Oosterdok.... :011:

Guest TinCanFan

I'm guessing this is a different player than Zadi then.