FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Defender Arriving Next Week

kencar

According to the P&J today we have a new defender arriving next week.

Anyone heard who it might be?

At least it's not Richie Byrne  :022:

I wonder if its a player from Chester we never tapped - honest  :023:

whats the bets that it is the guy we had on trial, zadi i think? has been playing in the german second division. Think he may have played for some local pub team nearby. . . . cant think who.... :023:

I'm not trying to knock it cause I think it's a good idea to bring in a new face but we are needing strikers.

As things stand, ad much sooner see a capable centre half arrive than another striker

Zadi was out of contract at what ever club he was at so he would be easy to get. He fits the bill for height as he is 6'4. According to County fans he was totally full of himself though.

Brewster said he looked good while training with us, then again he said that about Juanjo and nothing ever materialised from that.

needs to be someone decent who can actually command the back line. Agree at this point in time a defender is more important than a stiker, look at how many stupid goals we leaked last season compared to the season before! I'd take machine back, but I don't think it's him, based on absolutely no facts I think it will be Ivan Campo.

I for one, hope it's not Zadi.... Yet.  I'd far rather secure the services of a proven quality centre back first.  Zadi should slot in nicely at left back, I feel Hastings isn't cutting the mustard any more with no one seriously challenging for his place on the park.

Still don't know why Brewster doesn't try Rosscoe at CH and Bambi at RB. Can't be any worse than McGuire.

I don't see why Bambi just plays at centre half, he has played really well there for us when I've seen him cover for Munro or Mcguire

I don't see why Bambi just plays at centre half, he has played really well there for us when I've seen him cover for Munro or Mcguire

I've been impressed by his reading of the game and use of the ball. I also think for such a skinny guy he's quite strong, but a couple of away games I think he's struggled against strong physical forwards. With Rossco you can just turn all these statements the other way round  :015: :015: :015:

This is how the club should be doing their business in terms of transfers.  As I've said before, it's enough for the fans to know they are looking at someone or that they are in negotiations with someone....not only does keeping the identity schtoom make it easier for them to get the deal done, but it means that we don't get the situation like we had with Barrowman where it got to the stage where the fans perceived his delaying on a decision as arrogance...immediately giving him work to do when he arrives to win them over.