FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dan Wagaluka

BornCaley

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he's a good player, as Brewster says, then surely it's worth the paperwork to bring him to the club?

Why waste a couple of grand on flights, accommodation etc to find out he's a good player and then send him away when we obviously weren't prepared to go through the "red tape". It's not as if we wouldn't have been expecting permit issues because it was all over the papers about what had happened with the Ugandan guy that signed for Hearts.

Dan was small. Had legs like spirtles and I remarked to my pal that if one of these large SPL backs (e.g. Hamitton Accies) had a real go at him they could snap like twigs in a serious gale. T'would not be a pretty site. Tricky lad but a bit too small of stature for the SPL I think. Game though.

Keegan was on today about the sale of Milner (ShYte anyway) saying positive things would prevail over next 3 days. Imagine Wagaluka signs for Toon........ Dont say much for Brews judgement!

Keegan was on today about the sale of Milner (ShYte anyway) saying positive things would prevail over next 3 days. Imagine Wagaluka signs for Toon........ Dont say much for Brews judgement!

It might not say much about keegans either