FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Caley Thistle on Setanta

Glen Mhor

Having been pretty critical of them in the past I'll say that tonight's The Full SPL on Setanta gave a bit better coverage to ICT's match yesterday against Falkirk than they've given to our games in the past. Dougie Imrie's goal was a cracker and Don Cowie's was fecking good too.

:rotflmao:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/7590948.stm

Includes Rossco doing his keepie upies down the middle of the park.

Also have to say that was great play by Barrowman to rescue the ball from the line that led to the Imrie Goal.

I never saw it as my sky is knackered but they are coming to install sky plus for nothing on Tuesday

Bit better than normal highlights. Still surely they could find 5 min from each game and make it even all round.

Or have that and a game of the weekend.

Tokely's keepy uppys were kinda weird. He looks so awkward but no one got near him.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/7590948.stm

Includes Rossco doing his keepie upies down the middle of the park.

Also have to say that was great play by Barrowman to rescue the ball from the line that led to the Imrie Goal.

:rotflmao:

post-2-1220235304.png

Scotty I feel for you I honestly do, you should be able to get these highlights without a problem but with the skills you obviously possess, running this site since 1994, then I don't really believe that you cannot manage to watch the highlights even if you do have to bend the rules a little to do it.

Scotty I feel for you I honestly do, you should be able to get these highlights without a problem but with the skills you obviously possess, running this site since 1994, then I don't really believe that you cannot manage to watch the highlights even if you do have to bend the rules a little to do it.

unfortunately, the boffins at the BBC are pretty good at the old geo-location stuff and identifying and blocking numerous different types of proxy and I have yet to figure out a reliable method of grabbing the highlights ....