FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Action to save squirrels from extinction

The Mantis

Indeedily - I am about to start this week looking out for them. If I see a Grey Squirrel I will kick f'ck out of it.

Aberdeen CC is going to start trapping them and 'disposing of them humanly' apparently...

Grey squirrels, red squirrels here in bonnie scotland, but I didn't know there existed such a thing as the black squirrel til one of the wee feckers jumped outta a bin just as I was putting litter in ... weird wild life in Perth, Ontario! :010:

Aberdeen CC is going to start trapping them and 'disposing of them humanly' apparently

Humanly? So not only does Aberdeen have someone who eats seagulls, they also have someone who is going to eat squirrels?!! Shocker!

We were plagued by a snecky maroon squirrel last summer, wee fecker was gnawing away at everybody's ankles.

IHE shot him and he ran away squealing with his tail between his legs, it was almost as big as Keogh.

without revealing any info that might contravene the data protection act (we are still governed by that whether we are an independent forum or not !!) - I think I can say that it is my opinion that Benchy and Cyril are not the same person .... :010: