FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

real mary kings close photo

Feb82000

hi all got a photo of a ghost at the back door in real mary kings close in edinburgh can you see any thing

I See a man on the right hand side he is hanging by his neck ! there is two small spirits by his left side ...... children i see ..... there is a mist its a dark entity of a hooded dark man very broad evil sinister man

let me no if you see same thing

1281890942a7718507968o.jpg

Feb 8.

If you look at a picture on your wall you may see many faces. I once counted 30 odd faces of people and animals from a painting on my bedroom wall. The more I looked the more they kept comig and swimming into view. It was fascinating. Ladies with crinoline headresses from a past century, bizarre animals, fish, dwarfs, and so on. Once I discerned them some were so striking and clear that I wondered how I missed them at first. Up close it is hard to see them but draw back ten feet and wow!

This photo shows many faces . I see many on both the right and left white walls. The secret to finding a face is to look for eyes--at first you may see one black spot or two close together. As you look at the eyes the outline of the faces and /or bodies swims into view .

For example look on the right wall :

Do you see the rectangular white patch about 2/3 of the way down? Then look at the right edge and you can clearly see a bearded male face with a moustache and heavy eyebrows?

Just below this patch you may be able to see an Eastern (Muslim) face with a burnoose/hood type headgear whose body continues down to two obvious feet on the ground below the figure. Also, on the smaller rectangular wall on the right side of the picture facing inwards there is a figure which might appear to be in the mold of Jeanne D'Arc--the left arm is stretched out and may hold a sword and the stance looks like he or she may be sitting astride a horse in a regal posture.

On the middle left wall facing inwards at the very bottom there is a small statue of a dwarf standing up dressed in a mediaeval tabard, with a moustache and a crown on his head.

Then search the left wall...do you see at the bottom a dark hole at the junction of the large flat piece and the smaller narrower piece.? There is a fox's face in there, clear as crystal. Also, 2/3 of the way up on the extreme left wall can you see two male faces one above the other --the top one is almost that of a neanderthal man and the one below has a large nose--to see the lower one tilt your head slightly to the right.

Another secret is to pull your head back from the picture so that the focus is different. Don't try to will the face into view-- just relax and concentrate on the eyes.

On the right side of the picture look at the small wall facing you ; at the very bottom if you tilt the head to the right you can see a white puppy with floppy ears and, just slightly to the right of that head, there is possibly a small cat's face.

O.K. that's probably enough for the time being.

How do I do this.? Been doing this for years. Mostly it happens when I am relaxed like idly lying in bed and looking at the pictures on the wall.I have friends in the spirit world who seem to like to show me things and if you are psychic that helps. The psychic energy may be triggered looking at an object and the undeveloped energy in another person may not allow them to see what I see. On the other hand the images may be there all the time but for one reason or another the observer does not know what to look for or even that they may be able to see anything, so they expect nothing.

As for your observations Feb8, I have not seen what you say you do, except that the dark door at thr rear seems to have a head and two hands dimly showing. Where is the noose round his neck? Are the spirit children male or female? Are you really sure that you see anything? :rotflmao: Am I right?

Better be careful what you wish for they might visit you in the middle of the night and they won't be friendly WOOHHOOOOO!

Hae a good day---or night :thumb04:

Normally, i dont like to share my "gift" for fear of ridicule. But what i see before me is too good not to share among friends. I can clearly see...................some white walls, and a wooden door :rotflmao:

It takes all kinds---- and they normally come out of the woodwork.

For once, however, I am not joking.....

Sorry guys, it's not your time yet.... :rotflmao:

Now pay attention to the eyes--they are truly where you need to go. Just try it, you will not sleep tonight if you see what I see.

Dare I tell you that some three years ago my grown-up son saw someone cross the floor between two rooms as he looked down the corridor. He rushed over thinking that there was an intruder in he house but could find nobody in the house. Or tha :thumb04: t Tulloch Castle Hotel has a ghost.

Do you want me to quit whilst you are ahead .....? :018:

• 6 months later...

hi all got a photo of a ghost at the back door in real mary kings close in edinburgh can you see any thing

I See a man on the right hand side he is hanging by his neck ! there is two small spirits by his left side ...... children i see ..... there is a mist its a dark entity of a hooded dark man very broad evil sinister man

let me no if you see same thing

1281890942a7718507968o.jpg

Do you just make this stuff up?

Yeah, I was looking through feb82000's posts to see what he was on about and found this. All I see is somewhite walls, a door and a couple of small of balls of light. Nowt much to write home about.

I've been to this place - went last year one evening. They employ folk to discretely wander about dressed up in dark cloaks to 'scare' the visitors (I bumped into one such employee who was poorly hidden). I was disappointed they didn't just take you on a tour of the place and let you see it for what it is.... I suppose they think they need to guarantee 'ghosts' for everyone as part of the appeal.

I can see a euro legend and a few spots on the lens

People talk about ghosts and seem to link them to old buildings

People have probably been walking up and down your back garden for the last 20,000 years but a house of 100 years plus must have a ghost. why are ghosts only human? why don't we see a deer walking through your living room that was killed by a wolf from 300 years ago? Is it because the thought is not in your brain yet.

If you think of all the sad deaths in Germany and Poland from ww2 then those camps should be so busy with ghosts it should look like dawn of the dead but it doesn't