FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Falkirk

davieB

same team and formation that started against hibs. vigurs and black in the middle....what a awesome player vigurs is.

Hey caley p you were spot on with your team for last saturday. Your source is obviously reliable so i have no reason to doubt you for wed night. Totally agree with you regarding Vigours . All our best football this season bar the Aberdeen game has been when he is playing. Quite simply he offers us a level of vision and class which we lack when he is out of the team.

Esson

Proctor-Duff-Munro-Hastings-

Wilson-Cowie-Black-Vigurs-Imrie-

Rooney-

Duncan could do with a rest, until he figures out what game he is playing, I believe he thinks he is playing basketball, the amount of times he steps back, and raises his arms and the opposition just brushes him aside, Brew wants to tell him it is a contact sport, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TACKLE. Tokley as I said previosly deserves a LONG rest,

Esson

Proctor-Duff-Munro-Hastings-

Wilson-Cowie-Black-Vigurs-Imrie-

Rooney-

Duncan could do with a rest, until he figures out what game he is playing, I believe he thinks he is playing basketball, the amount of times he steps back, and raises his arms and the opposition just brushes him aside, Brew wants to tell him it is a contact sport, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TACKLE. Tokley as I said previosly deserves a LONG rest,

Our midfield's best preformances of the season have been when Duncan has been deployed in the holding role.

In a 5 man midfield we simply cannot do without him.

Guest Spectre

Is Tokely available? I see he is on 6 cards.

Agree with Chris about Duncan, over time our best results have come with a Black Duncan midfield. (Though Vigurs is impressive).

Wood will play for his greater physical presence, as others have said his value is the work he does off the ball. I prefer Rooney as a player but Wood fits the team strategy better.

I am sure Falkirk will play Higdon assuming he's fit, we don't really deal with physical strikers very well. A big test for Duff I suspect (assuming Proctor slots in at RB).

Although it would be nice to see young Rooney getting a start, I would be most surprised if Gary Wood gets dropped after his perfomance on Sat, even though he did not score?

Cant see Wood becoming a prolific scorer, nice if he did but looks like a young Bayne without the pace and aerial ability.

Think Rooney and Barrowman up front would give us more goals.

- Esson -

Tokely - Duff - Munro - McBain/Hastings

Proctor - Black - Vigurs - Imrie

- Cowie -

-Rooney-

Subs

Fraser

Maguire

Wilson (on 72min IF 0-0 or worse for Proctor)

Duncan (on last 10 IF 2-0 up for Cowie/Vigurs)

Barrowman (On last 15-20 IF losing for midfielder)

Wood

Z Sutherland (on if cruising 3-0 +)*

*unlikely

Can i have the job now please?

This would be the start for me too........

- Esson -

Tokely - Duff - Munro - McBain/Hastings

Proctor - Black - Vigurs - Imrie

- Cowie -

-Rooney-

Subs

Fraser

Maguire

Wilson (on 72min IF 0-0 or worse for Proctor)

Duncan (on last 10 IF 2-0 up for Cowie/Vigurs)

Barrowman (On last 15-20 IF losing for midfielder)

Wood

Z Sutherland (on if cruising 3-0 +)*

*unlikely

Can i have the job now please?

This would be the start for me too........

of course it would. Im a tactical genious.

I reckon Maguire will start centre half if Proctor is filling in for Tokely. He's back in training and if Brewster is willing to throw Proctor in against rangers it's likely he'll pick Phil over young Duff.

same team and formation that started against hibs. vigurs and black in the middle....what a awesome player vigurs is.

Hey caley p you were spot on with your team for last saturday. Your source is obviously reliable so i have no reason to doubt you for wed night. Totally agree with you regarding Vigours . All our best football this season bar the Aberdeen game has been when he is playing. Quite simply he offers us a level of vision and class which we lack when he is out of the team.

hey Roby, i haven't actually had a chance to talk to my source regarding wed night, however, my own opinion is it should be the same team with either cowie or imirie playing a little further forward supporting wood up front. soon as i hear something solid then i'll be on here to let loose. :rotflmao:

hey Roby, i haven't actually had a chance to talk to my source regarding wed night, however, my own opinion is it should be the same team with either cowie or imirie playing a little further forward supporting wood up front. soon as i hear something solid then i'll be on here to let loose. :rotflmao:

your feelings are right it will be the same team and formation