FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team fer Jam Tarts

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Guest Spectre

.....Wood is in the team to score goals

Well I'm not sure he is, I think he's mainly in the team for his physical presence and workrate as a target man, Heskey-like. If we are going to play 4-5-1 he's the right man.

---------------------------Esson----------------------------

---------Proctor------------Duff------------Munro-----------

-Wilson----------Tokely----Cowie----Black----------Imrie----

---------------Barrowman-----------Rooney----------------

Subs: Fraser, Djebi-Zadi, McBain, Wood, Hastings, Duncan, Vigurs

---------------------------Esson----------------------------

---------Proctor------------Duff------------Munro-----------

-Wilson----------Tokely----Cowie----Black----------Imrie----

---------------Barrowman-----------Rooney----------------

Subs: Fraser, Djebi-Zadi, McBain, Wood, Hastings, Duncan, Vigurs

Tokely was a liability again last night... GET HIM OUT!!!!!!

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

i dont like seeing the 4-5-1 formation at home.. but hearts are a good attacking side. but we do counter attack well from it. we should do like we did against hibs, sit in for about 20 mins and test them.. and hit them on the counter attack.

Esson

tokely duff munro mcbain

cowie duncan viguirs black imrie

rOOOOOOOOONEYYY

--------------Esson----------------

Proctor---Duff---Munro---McBain

Cowie---Black---Vigurs----Imrie

--------Rooney--Barrowman-----

I'd watch Barrowman very closely if he starts as I have a funny feeling he's fast becoming a passenger in our team. The fact that we chased this useless waste of space for the whole summer makes a mockery of our team. Get Duff back in the team and drop Tokely. Drop Hastings, and drop Duncan.

I totally agree only hope Brewster can see this

Here's how I think we should line up:

----------------------Esson-----------------------

--Tokely-----Proctor------Munro-----Hastings---

---Cowie-----Duncan----Black------Imrie------

---------------Rooney-------Wood-----------------

I'd go with 4-4-2 at home and switch Cowie and Imrie back over from recent games. I'm not subscribing to the bizarre obsession with which wing they play, but with two up front you don't need you're wide players coming inside as much. Also, Rooney and Wood are pretty good in the air and could benefit from some crosses. With regret I'll pull Vigurs out of the midfield as I think that Duncan has done really well this season and Black is a sure start. Defensively Proctor is quicker than our other options at the back and this could be important, especially if Nade has shaped up. Rooney and Wood have been our two bst performing forwards this season.

What's important is that we get a really positive, hard-working performance from all our players. Withdrawing an extra man from the middle will mean a bit of extra responsibility for Imrie and Cowie to muck in and win their battles. Imrie showed superb work-rate against Celtic and another performance as tenacious as that is overdue. Hearts have usually played with five in the middle so we'll need to win that battle.

---------------------------Esson-------------------------------

--Tokely----------Duff-----------Munro------------McBain--

--------------------------Duncan------------------------------

-------Wilson--------------------------------Imrie------------

---------------------------Black--------------------------------

------------Barrowman-----------Rooney--------------------

:rotflmao:

Whatever the line-up it should be an interesting test of where our defence is at....

The last time Hearts scored more than one goal in a SPL game was 10 games ago in a 1-2 win at Hamilton at the end of August - since then it has been ....1-1-0-1-1-1-0-1-1....

For you binary geeks I am sure there is a message there....also oddly symmetrical and if that is the case then they are going to score twice tomorrow.... :rotflmao:

I'm going to say nothing about our chances against Hearts.

The last time I confidently predicted a home win against them they humped us 3-0 with Elliot scoring his first goals in 2 years and Nade running rings around our defence - Let's just hope the big man has been at the biscuit tin all week :rotflmao:

Esson

Tokely Duff Munro McBain

Cowie Black Vigurs Imrie

Rooney Wood

Subs: Fraser, Proctor, Wilson, Barrowman, Duncan, Hastings, McAllister

Purely for his gash performance on Wednesday Hastings must get dropped and I certainly wouldn't have Djebi-Zadi in either, McBain seems to be the only choice or possibly Vigurs but I would keep him in the centre of midfield alongside Black as they have been our two most consistent performers this season. Proctor has been bullied by two big strikers over the last few weeks and Nade will be just as tough so I would bring Duff in as a physical presence. Rooney has to come in but not sure who should partner him, if Wilson could last 90 minutes I would have him on the left with Imrie up top to harass Berra and Zaliukas, however I think probably Wood would be the best option as he has held the ball up well in the last few games.

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

Tokely was a liability again last night... GET HIM OUT!!!!!!

tokely was one of a few players that had a good game, he always puts in everything hes got.