FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

NAPS COMPETITION ODDS & BETTING

CaleyD

Lovely CAleyD!

Lots of decent ones this week odds on, but I'm goin for Cowdenbeath @ 2.50

You're either in on a very closely guarded secret this week or your going out on a limb.

I know Stennie are a bit short on the player front, but they held the draw last week against Dumbarton.

:thumb04:

I've got mine narrowed down to two choices. An odds on and a draw - which I end up going with will depend on how I feel you might do when I review things in the morning :rotflmao:

CD, youre thinking about Albion Rovers for the odds on arent you? That was going to my effort, theyve some decent players down there atm

Problem for me Annan wont lose forever, I've made my money back and then some on them this past 2 months, so that may well be youre draw!

Forfar.. would normally have been all over them to get their first home win of the season, not a terrible side and they are playing the other cash cow in the third Berwick Rangers. BR have got rid of their manager though (finally) and the fans have agreed a buyout of the club, so there could be a bit of optimism about the place. ITs also worth keeping in mind that it is Forfar that are odds on, the team thats been pushing East Stirling all the way this past few years as being the worst side... no bet for me big time.

Ayr United is a winning bet for whoever wants to take it !

Forfar should have been the bet for me this week, but despite the money being lumped on them my gut says no.

Albion was my odds on, Stranrear v Alloa was my Draw....but I can't totally ignore the money so I'm going to go for...

Ayr to win at 2.00

Too much choice this week was my initial problem.

Might stick a wee yankee on with Albion, Dumbarton, Forfar and Ayr @ 50p stakes for a laugh.