FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Time for Action (Merged)

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I am surprised by CaleyD's comment that the Club have "a regulatory responsibility to acknowledge AND reply to all concerns received by letter/e.mail" and "they do not have the option of ignoring individual correspondence".

Someone had better tell that to Mike Smith as I have written and hand delivered letters to him at the Stadium on several occasions. To date I have yet to receive an acknowledgement or reply to any of my letters.

However, when I have contacted Tabitha, or previously Angela, their responses were by return.

Perhaps Mike Smith is above "regulatory responsibility"?

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So what are you planning on doing for the revolution SMEE?

I already stated, we need numbers before i commit myself. And then....i would happily go with the general consensus regarding best way to tackle it. Judging by the apathy on here.....looks like it could be a non starter! Seems the support is full of whinging no doers.

I am surprised by CaleyD's comment that the Club have "a regulatory responsibility to acknowledge AND reply to all concerns received by letter/e.mail" and "they do not have the option of ignoring individual correspondence".

Someone had better tell that to Mike Smith as I have written and hand delivered letters to him at the Stadium on several occasions. To date I have yet to receive an acknowledgement or reply to any of my letters.

However, when I have contacted Tabitha, or previously Angela, their responses were by return.

Perhaps Mike Smith is above "regulatory responsibility"?

It's in the club licensing manual, a document the club are suppose to comply with in order to maintain their license.

I'll dig out the appropriate documents in due course.

Oh my -- the club reads this forum !!! Why oh Why then has it not sunk in to their brains that they are losing fans and Brewster has to be fired yesterday --last week --last month --last year. Someone must not understand English

or maybe they want the team to be relagated ? Who Knows

Oh my -- the club reads this forum !!! Why oh Why then has it not sunk in to their brains that they are losing fans and Brewster has to be fired yesterday --last week --last month --last year. Someone must not understand English

or maybe they want the team to be relagated ? Who Knows

Have you sent your email in yet? if not please do it NOW. The club might not take heed of this forum but according to CaleyD they are duty bound to respond to all mails.

Fill that inbox guys, this is our club they are only looking after it for us.

The following is taken from the National Club Licensing Manual.

Section 9 - Code of Practice

Criteria 9.3.1

Requirement 8 - Supporter Contact

That the club will respond to any reasonable contact from a supporter within seven days, by the most appropriate method, unless under extreme circumstances which renders the club unable to respond.

The following is taken from the National Club Licensing Manual.

Section 9 - Code of Practice

Criteria 9.3.1

Requirement 8 - Supporter Contact

That the club will respond to any reasonable contact from a supporter within seven days, by the most appropriate method, unless under extreme circumstances which renders the club unable to respond.

Thanks CaleyD. Come on guys this is important email the club and all ICT fans you know, tell them to do the same, let's fill that inbox.

EDIT- Some people on here have expressed that Brewster should be given a little more time, you can mail them club and let them know that too as supporters of the club your voice should be heard too maybe he will get that time but surely you agree he needs a kick up the erse and told to sort things out. Lets get our club sorted.

Edited by birdog

regulatory obligation or not if any meaningfull response is forthcoming i'll be amazed.i mean this is the ict hierarchy were talking about and in case anyone hasn't noticed they dont do listenening very well

each to their own though, but come saturday i'll be dishing out pelters

I've e-mailed the supporters trust twice now, first with a very well put statement of my feelings about the club and brewster... the second after the st's game a full cap GET BREWSTER OUT e-mail.

Hopefully might get a message across!

I would love to commit to this. However I don't want to say that I will now as I am limited to the amount of games I can make due to work commitments, so I don't think it would be fair to in stone commit to anything at the moment. I have however made my feelings perfectly clear on here and in other mediums sucn as Jim Traynor. I think there are changes that NEED to be made! we in Inverness have sacrificed alot for the sucsess of ICT and it is being undone week by week with us paying for the pleasure. If plans are told on a game by game basis I would be more than happy to participate when I can.

To whom it may (or may not) concern,

Since 1994 I have been a massive fan of my local team and I have been fortunate enough to see that team rise through all the leagues to the biggest stage in Scottish football, the SPL. Through those years I have witnessed some great performances from Inverness Caledonian Thistle. Some of those highlights include beating Celtic 3-1 at Parkhead, the Scottish Cup Semi-Final against Dunfermline, winning the 1st Division Title and more recently, a truly unforgettable comeback to beat Celtic 3-2 at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium.

All of the highlights I have mentioned have been the result of the players on the field showing grit, determination, teamwork and spirit ? punching above our weight I?m sure you?ll agree. All of the attributes I have mentioned, have more or less been missing since January 2008.

Since the departure of Mr Donald Park in January, I among many, many others have noticed our form take a turn for the worse ? and I am no believer in coincidences. I believe that since Craig Brewster took over the managerial position at the Longman, the better performances of the team has had absolutely nothing to do with him. Since Park has left, Brewster has shown nothing to justify him being given a second chance. To highlight this, I have taken the liberty of producing a set of statistics just for 2008 showing how our performances have been when compared to teams the like of whom, I?d expect us to be beating ? EASILY

post-1923-1229299298.jpg

I?d like to draw your attention to some of the columns in the table ? more specifically, the Games Lost, Goals Against, and Points columns. For a while it was regularly highlighted that most of our games had only been lost by a one goal margin. That excuse simply isn?t going to wash, it doesn?t matter how we lost ? the fact remains that we lost. 22 games lost over a period (removing the summer break) of 9 months is a pathetic record. It appears that we have no problems in scoring goals so why have we lost so many games? 55 goals conceded over that same period in 36 games is pitiful and clearly something that needs addressed. What exactly has Brewster done to address this?

Over his managerial reign we have seen questionable tactics employed, baffling substitutions, down-right stupid starting line ups ? Yet the Board have not heeded one word of discontent from the fans ? Why? Brewster does not learn from his mistakes that much is clear, but how much more does the paying fan have to put up with this? Proctor had only just come back from injury when he was thrown in to a starting lineup against Rangers. On Saturday we saw Phil McGuire gift St Mirren a goal because Brewster threw him into the starting lineup despite only having taken part in light training. Against Dundee United we saw a natural right back being played in the centre back role and a natural centre back in the right back role. Is it only a matter of time before we see Ryan Esson being tested up front?

I demand to know what the Board intend to do about this. I?m sure you?re all very well aware that the fans have had enough of this farce and I for one will not be darkening a turnstile at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium until this mess has been completely sorted out.

Yours faithfully,

It is a poor situation, I dont feel the squad has enough faith in Brewster anymore. Barry Wilson is a talisman gone and in his place inexperienced youth is being thrown into the forefront and is (unsurprisingly) cracking under the pressure, i admire youthful sides but we need an element of leadership too otherwise hamilton accies might have a contender for relegation.

It is a poor situation, I dont feel the squad has enough faith in Brewster anymore. Barry Wilson is a talisman gone and in his place inexperienced youth is being thrown into the forefront and is (unsurprisingly) cracking under the pressure, i admire youthful sides but we need an element of leadership too otherwise hamilton accies might have a contender for relegation.

I don't think there's any "might just" about it !

Write, phone, protest outside the stadium, do whatever is correct and lawful.

But don't abuse Brewster with vituperation, expletives, wild angry language etc. That will NOT inspire him, or the players who will only get more depressed. No one deserves that .

Brew may be wrong in his tactics ,decisions, etc --or NOT. However there is no one on here who has proved he is totally at fault and it is reasonable to suppose that he has done HIS best. If so, what more can he do? :rotflmao:

So what are your reasons for suggesting intemperate, slanging, vitriolic attacks? It might make you feel better --or make you look stupid---or even get you slung out, but I doubt that it will influence anyone in a senior position overly.

You are not the only ones frustrated and depressed--remember that.

You are beginning to sound like a lynch mob --stop it before you will regret it.

There already is lowered confidence amongst the players and probably Management. But it is up to them to decide what should be done and when and how to do it.

Otherwise you always have the option of either getting behind the TEAM --or simply walking away.

Sticks and stones. People will do what they will do, say what they will say when the passion juices are flowing, you let them and whatever gripe they have take it's natural course but it all leads home eventually.

Scarlet? I know your trying to be diplomatic and reasonable, but you are not going to make anyone see anything in any other light, so get off that high horse :rotflmao: What was that? nneeiighh.

Perhaps if people in power do listen what is being said on here, that's when we should worry. (because THEY are actually listening for ONCE). :thumb04:

A few people now have e.mailed the club to let feelings be known. Keep them coming and if you know of fans who maybe don't visit the forums let them know too.

I can't guarantee they're listening, but the more people who send e.mails and letters the less of a "they didn't contact us directly" argument the club can lay against the fans.

I hate to appear a party pooper.....but, judging from the apathetic response to this thread, it seems when all is sed and done, there are only a handful of us prepared to try and get change. :thumb04: :018:

Its a disgrace, after all the bitching and moaning that goes on on here and i cant understand it :rotflmao: