FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT Sign Mihadjuks

Renegade

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be a much more significant signing than the Hibs pair...

Hopefully Pavels will help sort out our deficiencies in defence. Will probably not be eligble for today's game.

Should Brewster take a chance on him for the Hamilton game?

This could be a much more significant signing than the Hibs pair...

Hopefully Pavels will help sort out our deficiencies in defence. Will probably not be eligble for today's game.

Should Brewster take a chance on him for the Hamilton game?

I would agree with that, although I have no idea what Pavels is like for some reason I am happier with this than the signing of the hibs duo, although hopefully they will prove me wrong

Graeme Bennett, the club's director of football, said: "Although Pavels has signed, we were unfortunately unaware there is a four hour time difference with Latvia.

:thumb04:

...and the world is round.

To be fair I'd never have thought of that one either

I'm pretty sure that the time difference is only 2 hours!! It was when I was there anyway :rotflmao:

Graeme Bennett, the club's director of football, said: "Although Pavels has signed, we were unfortunately unaware there is a four hour time difference with Latvia.

:thumb04:

To be fair I'd never have thought of that one either

I've always thought the time was the same no matter where you were in the world... :rotflmao:

:rotflmao:

Being the Director of anything you would think you would need a reasonable degree of intelligence, so to be unaware that there was a time diffrence to Latvia is :thumb04: but then to realise there is a time diffrence and then get it wrong(its 2 hours) :lol: :018: ;) .

Seems this is the standard of managment at ICT at the moment

Strangely enough I may have actually seen this boy play. A couple of us went over to Riga last summer, and took in a match between FC Jurmala and his team.

The standard wasn't great and at no point do I remember thinking that defence is solid.

Hopefully he was a star player who wasn't playing in that match :rotflmao:

For some reason I'm very excited about our signings and look forwward to Kolesnicenko being signed up also (34 caps for any nation ain't half bad), hopefully Mihadjuks will be registered then I'm pretty confident for today after all.

For some reason I'm very excited about our signings and look forwward to Kolesnicenko being signed up also (34 caps for any nation ain't half bad), hopefully Mihadjuks will be registered then I'm pretty confident for today after all.

he,s not guaranteed to sign,would make snese,but thats something our management and board lack,if he does then maybe 1 att and that will be it

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl...l%3Den%26sa%3DG

Defenseman Pavel Mihadjuks gone atrādīties Scottish football club

Diena Day

Otrdiena, 6. Tuesday, 6. janvāris (2009) 14:44 January (2009) 14:44

A A A Komentāri: 0 Vērtējums: 0 Comments: 0 Score: 0

LMT futbola virslīgas čempionvienības FK Ventspils aizsargs Pāvels Mihadjuks devies uz Skotiju, kur atrādīsies valsts augstākās līgas klubam Inverness, liecina Ventspils kluba mājas lapā ievietotā informācija. LMT football virslīgas čempionvienības Monkeypox guard Pavel Mihadjuks gone to Scotland, where the country's higher league club Inverness suggest Ventspils club web site of the information. Iepriek? citam Skotijas augstākās līgas klubam Kilmarnock atrādījās ventspilnieku rezerves vārtsargs Andrejs Pavlovs. Previously, another senior Scottish League club Kilmarnock atrādījās ventspilnieku reserve goalkeeper Andrei Pavlovs.

Tikmēr klubs turpina treniņus Ventspilī taču septītajā janvārī dosies uz Lietuvas pilsētu Marijampoli, kur aizvadīs nedēļu ilgu treniņnometni. Meanwhile, club continues to practice in Ventspils but seventh in January will go to the Lithuanian city Marijampole, which will lead the week's season camp.

The above is for Grassa.

Iepriek? citam Skotijas augstākās līgas klubam Kilmarnock atrādījās ventspilnieku rezerves vārtsargs

Does it translate to ....Inverness city, about the size of Skonta have only beaten Kilmarnock at home this season and they are not as good as Ventspils reserves.............

thats a bit worrying :rotflmao:

welcome addition to the squad I am sure. Doubt we would have offered him a contract unless he was better than what we already had. Lets get behind him and hope he turns out to be a good'un

Enjoy your time here.................what rhymes with Mihadjuks :thumb04:

Wonder if this guy speaks English? could be a problem...

didnt stop nicalue

different story being a striker where you have a license to do your own thing.... a centre half needs to be in constant communication with his keeper and fellow defenders

what rhymes with Mihadjuks :thumb04:

plukes? :rotflmao: