FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT Sign Mihadjuks

Renegade

An FK Ventspils official claims Mihadjuks may be well- suited to the SPL. "Pavels is still under contract, but I don't think the club would stand in his way if he wanted to move to Scotland," he said. "I understand Inverness are bottom of the Scottish top league and require to strengthen their defence. Pavels is a strong and commanding presence and can also play football"

I am far more excited about this guy than the hibs rejects. This guy might just be what we need.. lets hope and pray so...

Graham

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BillyOceansXI

There seems to be a good vibe about this signing. Looking even more forward to the Hamilton game now to get a look at the new players.

Wonder if this guy speaks English? could be a problem...

didnt stop nicalue

Wasn't a problem for Niculae as he could speak English.

I'm just wondering if these guys being here has anything to do with the relationship Sutherland struck up with Romanov a while back....I can still remember when the rumours of us doing dealings with him (Romanov) were doing the rounds after he'd been a guest of Sutherland at the stadium.

I still have some reservations that we're not seeing any signs of picking up anyone other than out of contract players and free cast-offs (hardly conducive with substantial investment) but happy to give players the chance to prove themselves.

Only problem with him from what I could see is he doesn't have the accuracy on his passes.. Much like Duncan.. And he's very much a "Safety first" player. First half hour, everything that came his way he stuck out of play. Not exactly the counter-attacking stuff we play but he's very good at the back.

First clean sheet in how long?!

His old club aren't owned by Vlad, as far as I can make out, although Romanov could have passed on contacts to the club. Was it not Alexander Hleb's brother we were after at one point?

First clean sheet since the Aberdeen game - absolutely delighted! Apparently he looked pretty solid, here's to him making a difference in the league.

anyone got any idea how long pavel signed for? until end of season also? or longer?

Only problem with him from what I could see is he doesn't have the accuracy on his passes.. Much like Duncan.. And he's very much a "Safety first" player. First half hour, everything that came his way he stuck out of play. Not exactly the counter-attacking stuff we play but he's very good at the back.

First clean sheet in how long?!

i would say thats far from a problem,better punting it out the ground than playing a pass to other team

His old club aren't owned by Vlad, as far as I can make out, although Romanov could have passed on contacts to the club. Was it not Alexander Hleb's brother we were after at one point?

First clean sheet since the Aberdeen game - absolutely delighted! Apparently he looked pretty solid, here's to him making a difference in the league.

Vyacheslav Hleb? He was rumoured to be signing for Hearts at the beginning of last season but it never materialized. He is an excellent player from what I gather, currently playing for Dinamo Minsk I think?

Vyacheslav Hleb? He was rumoured to be signing for Hearts at the beginning of last season but it never materialized. He is an excellent player from what I gather, currently playing for Dinamo Minsk I think?

Football manager?

Football manager?

tbf football manager is usually pretty accurate

i do remember an amazing 17 year old colombian winger on fm 07 who is terrible in real life though

Football manager?

No actually. I know a few Hearts fans who saw some of his moves while on trial at Hearts. From what I understand he had a trial up here as well but it wasn't to be?

Hope that's cleared up for you? :rotflmao:

Football manager?

tbf football manager is usually pretty accurate

i do remember an amazing 17 year old colombian winger on fm 07 who is terrible in real life though

too true, although Mark Kerr's still pish though :rotflmao:

Was pleasantly impressed with his defending today. Although i agree with those say his distribution of the ball was poor at times but i thought overall he had a really good game. Could well be the answer to our problems.