FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT Sign Mihadjuks

Renegade

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fairness, that article was from before the Partick game and Pavel only got clearance on the morning of the game.

Kalnietis has mentioned he is back in Riga this week, which is pretty understandable given that he didn't know how the trial would go, and wouldn't have packed or brought much gear with him. It has also been suggested he will be back on Wednesday .....

I guess we won't know till the weekend whether he will play or not unless Brewster makes any comment in the weekly press conferences.

I have had the part of the third article (the one I was referring to earlier) which was confusing me clarified. It was the other Latvian who was told he was not needed, not Mihadjuks who had been given leave to return home but will be back on Wednesday.

So it looks like he'll be here and be available should Brewster decide he's needed.

Sorry just been typing an uber complaint to the Herald :rotflmao:

Yeh think I mis-read our Latvian friend and what Caley D said, cheers chris123.

I think if Brew values his job he will do everything he can to make sure Mihadjuks can play.. I just hope he doesn't burn himself out from being out of action for so long

Sorry just been typing an uber complaint to the Herald :rotflmao:

Yeh think I mis-read our Latvian friend and what Caley D said, cheers chris123.

I think if Brew values his job he will do everything he can to make sure Mihadjuks can play.. I just hope he doesn't burn himself out from being out of action for so long

That and travelling between 4 hour time differences a few days before the game.

Not sure if its enough for jetlag, but wont help him aynway.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl...l%3Den%26sa%3DG

Defenseman Pavel Mihadjuks gone atrādīties Scottish football club

Diena Day

Otrdiena, 6. Tuesday, 6. janvāris (2009) 14:44 January (2009) 14:44

A A A Komentāri: 0 Vērtējums: 0 Comments: 0 Score: 0

LMT futbola virslīgas čempionvienības FK Ventspils aizsargs Pāvels Mihadjuks devies uz Skotiju, kur atrādīsies valsts augstākās līgas klubam Inverness, liecina Ventspils kluba mājas lapā ievietotā informācija. LMT football virslīgas čempionvienības Monkeypox guard Pavel Mihadjuks gone to Scotland, where the country's higher league club Inverness suggest Ventspils club web site of the information. Iepriek? citam Skotijas augstākās līgas klubam Kilmarnock atrādījās ventspilnieku rezerves vārtsargs Andrejs Pavlovs. Previously, another senior Scottish League club Kilmarnock atrādījās ventspilnieku reserve goalkeeper Andrei Pavlovs.

Tikmēr klubs turpina treniņus Ventspilī taču septītajā janvārī dosies uz Lietuvas pilsētu Marijampoli, kur aizvadīs nedēļu ilgu treniņnometni. Meanwhile, club continues to practice in Ventspils but seventh in January will go to the Lithuanian city Marijampole, which will lead the week's season camp.

The above is for Grassa.

I hate to say told you about Latvian players months ago, hope they do well watch this space for another from this part of the world, To all who corrected Mr Bennet re' the time difference , YES it is TWO Hours hope you do not get your arithmetic wrong on the quotes

I hate to say told you about Latvian players months ago, hope they do well watch this space for another from this part of the world, To all who corrected Mr Bennet re' the time difference , YES it is TWO Hours hope you do not get your arithmetic wrong on the quotes

The striker you were mentioning ? or the Goalie going to Aberdeen ?

watch this space for another from this part of the world

for ict?

The striker you were mentioning ? or the Goalie going to Aberdeen ?

did i miss the striker posting?