FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hearts Tickets

alimci

ICT fans will be able to purchase tickets directly from Hearts Ticket Office on the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday leading up to the game (21st, 22nd and 23rd January). There will be no cash gate on the day but tickets will be available to purchase for away fans from Hearts Ticket Office. If you wish to contact Hearts FC direct, please telephone 0871 663 1874, option 1, option 8 (between 9am and 5pm only).

I've just tried to buy tickets from Hearts, and was told I had to buy them from Inverness.

Got a reply from the ICT Ticket Office (ICT) to my questions about the ticket arrangements for this game.

1. Hearts have confirmed that the "primary school" children offer is for U-12 so some secondary pupils may qualify also.
    -
  2. The phone number to call is 0871 663 1874, then option 1 and option 8 (line only open 9-5pm)
    -
  3. Derek Matthews confirmed to Andrina that Hearts ticket office should be ready for any phone sales from ICT fans as of 9am this morning. This was copied to Martyn Ewart so these are at least two of the names who should know what is going on if you feel you are getting the runaround from anyone who doesnt know what you are talking about !!!

Got a reply from the ICT Ticket Office (ICT) to my questions about the ticket arrangements for this game.

1. Hearts have confirmed that the "primary school" children offer is for U-12 so some secondary pupils may qualify also.
    -
  2. The phone number to call is 0871 663 1874, then option 1 and option 8 (line only open 9-5pm)
    -
  3. Derek Matthews confirmed to Andrina that Hearts ticket office should be ready for any phone sales from ICT fans as of 9am this morning. This was copied to Martyn Ewart so these are at least two of the names who should know what is going on if you feel you are getting the runaround from anyone who doesnt know what you are talking about !!!

Thanks Scotty.

I spoke to a woman this morning using all the instructions above, and she told me I couldn't buy any. Obviously hadn't been told.

Hopefully mine will arrive from Inverness on time. I'm sure they will, as usual.

Got this from Andrina @ the ticket office (who got it from Hearts):

Inverness support can buy from the Hearts ticket office in person or by phone until 2pm tomorrow, after that time we will have a cash gate at the turnstiles in operation.