FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Keep On Truckin'...

KingBeastie

Falkirk on Saturday was not a pleasant experience but FFS let's not loose faith now. We're probably still the form team in the league, sure we got pumped but Falkirk really aren't very good and are not likely to get anything from thier next 2 games - we were just bloody awful on Saturday.

The points swing since TerrynJune took over has been amazing and we can keep up that momentum.

We lost the battle not the war...

...C'mon people - KEEP THE FAITH - WE ARE STAYING UP. I BELIEVE.

Guest Caleylass

I BELIEVE

I TOO BELIVE...... we can still do it. Saturday was a disaster....... but we can STILL do it. Both St Mirren and Falkirk are both still in the cup thats extra pressure we dont have...... so come onwards and upwards stay positive and keep smiling :rotflmao:

WE ARE STAYING UP..........

Falkirk on Saturday was not a pleasant experience but FFS let's not loose faith now. We're probably still the form team in the league, sure we got pumped but Falkirk really aren't very good and are not likely to get anything from thier next 2 games - we were just bloody awful on Saturday.

The points swing since TerrynJune took over has been amazing and we can keep up that momentum.

We lost the battle not the war...

...C'mon people - KEEP THE FAITH - WE ARE STAYING UP. I BELIEVE.

Fair enough but we've lost 3 out of last 5 games overall and both our goals against Killie were due to their mistakes. We have to pull the finger out and start looking more dangerous infront of goal.

However, despite all that...I BELIEVE.

Aye, we've got to keep believing in Terry and June and the boys. Saturday was indeed a truly massive disappointment but let's put that behind us and look forward to our next three games and then the split and whatever that may hold.

One thing for certain - we are staying up, we are staying up.

I believe!!

but i also think falkirk will stay up now too. If they beat Kilmarnock after they play Rangers and Celtic, then i tip Killie to go down.

But theres plenty of games in the split where we play each other. As Terry has said, we have 4 home games...Win them, we are safe.

I think we will stay up, but Falkirk are coming back into themselves now too, so dont think it will be them either!

Beat St Mirren and we can make it easy for ourselves. We need to play football though, not bloody long balls up the park and hope for the best. I also dont think Rooney is the guy to be playing to try and get goals. the 3 games i have been at that he has played, hasnt done a thing for me!

Cue more abuse - I Believe but I am beginning to have a few nagging concerns - I just hope that Butcher drops his apparent favour of certain players and puts a more attacking emphasis on the system and plays the BEST X1 every feckin week.

I'll be truckin till the death.

Cue more abuse - I Believe but I am beginning to have a few nagging concerns - I just hope that Butcher drops his apparent favour of certain players and puts a more attacking emphasis on the system and plays the BEST X1 every feckin week.

The best XI changes more often than my telly. At least by playing the same team regularly there's a chance that most of them will have a good shift eventually.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

The best XI changes more often than my telly. At least by playing the same team regularly there's a chance that most of them will have a good shift eventually.

Maybe theres a wee change needed to the regular team. Which could spark the team off and start playing 110% to make sure we beat the drop

Get yer feckin telly and yer brain fixed - The best X1 picks itself !!!!

Victories against St Mirren and Hamilton before the split will put our escape bid back on course and, given Aberdeen's form at present, a point at Pittodrie isn't out of the question.

You're thinking the way I'm thinking about our next three games.

Victories against St Mirren and Hamilton before the split will put our escape bid back on course and, given Aberdeen's form at present, a point at Pittodrie isn't out of the question.

The bottom line is that the two home games are six pointers - anything from Aberdire is a bonus - plus the "honeymoon" period is over and it is now down to Mr Butcher to lead the team in a tactical and selection sense as well as the motivating sweet talker.

Lets hope that he has seen enuff to play his best team.