Is Proctor A Wee Bit Skint

Alex MacLeod

Bonnbridge, are you behind all this?

With conspiracy theories like that you should be supporting 'tha gers' or 'schellic' and debating last order times at a certain hotel frequented by Scotland players! :rotflmao:

I was just quick off the mark and took advantage of loads of cracking ICT stuff on sale before most folk seemed to notice. Fact is, when you buy items off ebay you get a bit more information about who the seller is (email address etc), hence making a pretty decent guess as to who the seller is. Given the additional insight that I had, I though it was best to share the info and completely divert 'the blame' away from one of our current players.

In any case, the guy that is selling the stuff has been nothing short of excellent to deal with so i'm delighted. That is the only reason for my enthusiasm about the auctions. If only the club shop would sell this type of stuff....

Where the shirts he was selling genuine or replicas with names? i.e do they have Cludesdale Bank on each sleeve?

Don't know - I just got training gear.

There actually silver, but got to admit, it looks white from even five metres away. Has anyone from this forum bidded or won anything from these items yet?

yes - said that in one of my previous posts.

:rotflmao: ooooooooooooright? Never read it :thumb04:

Edited by stevenwebster

Fitness coach Peter Davidson? I think he was at ICT, then DUFC, and then back to ICT.

Was successful on a few items but seller details gave nothing away other than the first name (hence my guess) - no full name, address etc.

Cracking items..... i'm well chuffed with what I got (shoves fingers up at the last minute bidders who tried to steal the items with 30secs to go :018: )

:thumb04: ;)

so you did :rotflmao: