FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Is Proctor A Wee Bit Skint

Alex MacLeod

Dont think it is any of the names mentioned on here already :rotflmao: ...... IP address is not from the Inverness area and the registration details are not consistent with any of those names.

What about the physio, I would imagine he means Broughty ferry as they just call it the ferry down there.

In Inverness they call the ferry the ferry

The location of the items are listed as being in Dundee. So I think we can safely say it is Broughty Ferry.

Fitness coach Peter Davidson? I think he was at ICT, then DUFC, and then back to ICT.

Was successful on a few items but seller details gave nothing away other than the first name (hence my guess) - no full name, address etc.

Cracking items..... i'm well chuffed with what I got (shoves fingers up at the last minute bidders who tried to steal the items with 30secs to go :rotflmao: )

Edited by BonnybridgeICT

There's certainly a connection there at the very least :

Don Cowie certainly isn't lazy. I remember a discussion with the Fitness Coach who worked for Brew at ICt & United when he named DC as one, if not theee, fittest player he had worked with.

If Brew were to go, whether it be of his own accord or that of the Board, I would, as I always do in these footballing circumstances, feel very sorry for the 'staff', who would likely lose their jobs as most new Managers tend to form their own Backroom team - a bit like CB did at United.

Why's the black polo so popular? Did they not have them in the shop or was it players/staff only?

Player/staff only gear I think, hence it being so popular. Looks like it will probably reach ?30+ which is crazy money for a single polo shirt. Still, I suppose if you can't get them anywhere else....

Bonnbridge, are you behind all this?

With conspiracy theories like that you should be supporting 'tha gers' or 'schellic' and debating last order times at a certain hotel frequented by Scotland players! :rotflmao:

I was just quick off the mark and took advantage of loads of cracking ICT stuff on sale before most folk seemed to notice. Fact is, when you buy items off ebay you get a bit more information about who the seller is (email address etc), hence making a pretty decent guess as to who the seller is. Given the additional insight that I had, I though it was best to share the info and completely divert 'the blame' away from one of our current players.

In any case, the guy that is selling the stuff has been nothing short of excellent to deal with so i'm delighted. That is the only reason for my enthusiasm about the auctions. If only the club shop would sell this type of stuff....

Bonnbridge, are you behind all this?

With conspiracy theories like that you should be supporting 'tha gers' or 'schellic' and debating last order times at a certain hotel frequented by Scotland players! :rotflmao:

I was just quick off the mark and took advantage of loads of cracking ICT stuff on sale before most folk seemed to notice. Fact is, when you buy items off ebay you get a bit more information about who the seller is (email address etc), hence making a pretty decent guess as to who the seller is. Given the additional insight that I had, I though it was best to share the info and completely divert 'the blame' away from one of our current players.

In any case, the guy that is selling the stuff has been nothing short of excellent to deal with so i'm delighted. That is the only reason for my enthusiasm about the auctions. If only the club shop would sell this type of stuff....

Where the shirts he was selling genuine or replicas with names? i.e do they have Cludesdale Bank on each sleeve?

Edited by Alex MacLeod

The seller posts on here as FourFourTwo - check out his post on the For Sale/Swap forum.

FourFourTwo!!! - that rules out Brewster then.

;) :015: :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

and can you not get the clysdale bank logo on the side of shirts? Iv seens dunfermline shirt with the side logo and a celtic shirt with a side logo. Am not sure if Caley or Dundee United can apply them onto their shirts.

I have got tokelys shirt from last season :lol:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

The seller posts on here as FourFourTwo - check out his post on the For Sale/Swap forum.

FourFourTwo!!! - that rules out Brewster then.

:rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol:

and can you not get the clysdale bank logo on the side of shirts? Iv seens dunfermline shirt with the side logo and a celtic shirt with a side logo. Am not sure if Caley or Dundee United can apply them onto their shirts.

I have got tokelys shirt from last season :015:

Celtic have the gold clydesdale bank badge on there arm

The rest of the SPL have the white one. You can get the badges aswel as names/numbers done at the victorian market, theres a t-shirt place in there

There actually silver, but got to admit, it looks white from even five metres away. Has anyone from this forum bidded or won anything from these items yet?

Guest Muir-Jaggie

There actually silver, but got to admit, it looks white from even five metres away. Has anyone from this forum bidded or won anything from these items yet?

You dont win it :rotflmao: you buy it :thumb04:

Oh right? I thought it was a name out of a hat? or Raffle Ticket? Lucky Dip :rotflmao:

Wasn't sure if it was Buy it now or Bidding, so i said win (as in winning the auction)... :thumb04:

Edited by stevenwebster

Why's the black polo so popular? Did they not have them in the shop or was it players/staff only?

Player/staff only gear I think, hence it being so popular. Looks like it will probably reach ?30+ which is crazy money for a single polo shirt. Still, I suppose if you can't get them anywhere else....

I have a black polo ..... and a grey one and bought both from the shop a while back (maybe 4 or 5 years ago). They are Errea ones and I have to say, as much as I dont like the Errea replica kits in terms of sizing and fit, the polos are excellent and still look new despite many many wearings and washings !