FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dougie Imrie

Pele_Is_God

Yep - our third(?) game in the First Division, Ross I think was caught out and made a bad tackle - as with Andrew Allan in our first First Division game. It's given the St Mirren fans something to chant about every game since.

Comedy moment was when Proctor arrived and was playing RB against them - Tokers was suspended. The Smirrens booed him every time he got the ball until mid-way thorugh the second half, when some of them caught on. Poor Bambi - Ive just come here and already I am hated!

So they've hated him for years and then 1 game he doesnt play and they cant remember what he looks like :D You think they would be able to tell the difference with him and Proctor. Proctor being a small girl and Roscoe being a tank that he is :lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked this up from the internet.

Chris Kerr: Chris missed most of the title season after being assaulted by Ross Tokely in the opening games. He returned to the first team 18 months later and was with Saints until the summer of 2003, when he was released. Went on to play for Ayr, Albion Rovers and junior side Neilston before retiring.

Let's hope he is in a good job and has moved on.

Picked this up from the internet.

Chris Kerr: Chris missed most of the title season after being assaulted by Ross Tokely in the opening games. He returned to the first team 18 months later and was with Saints until the summer of 2003, when he was released. Went on to play for Ayr, Albion Rovers and junior side Neilston before retiring.

Let's hope he is in a good job and has moved on.

He's a window cleaner now apparently. Go to P&B where most St Mirren fans will claim to be good personal friends of Kerr.

If we could get Money for Imrie, I would be delighted. I would love that. We got him for 20k or summit like that. I reckon we would sell him for 150k.

Think it was more like ?50 - 60k.

According to Wiki ?35 thousand....

According to Dougie's head, it was ?3 million.....

Your right, it is hard to get a figure because it's rarely just a lump sum in exchange of the player. On wiki, whoever is writing the page should have to show the source of info for the transfer fees as well.

Anyhoo, I doubt Hearts, or anyone will be taking him but, the cash for him could go someway to buying three or four other players.

It was 35k. I remember reading it on BBC. He was the cheap and last ditch option after we got priced out of Graham Dorrans.

It was 35k. I remember reading it on BBC. He was the cheap and last ditch option after we got priced out of Graham Dorrans.

BBC Sport always gets the news about transfers but i dont think any of us can go by ?35,000. Theres being so many reports about it being all different amounts.