FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fans

DornochCaley

How do you know that? I usually only go to away games because I can't afford the time to go to all home games. So when I do go I get insulted as a part-time fan. Jeez. And I sincerely hope all of you making these comments were at all the away games last season...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pleased to see so many people there today true supporters or not if they had not been there i would have been extremely disappointed in the people of Inverness for not showing their support for us. Whether hey are at all the games or not i don't really care. It would be nice if they came to all the games but many people cannot afford it can you blame them for that?

You can't really critiscise those fans who turned up today who usually don't bother, it happens all the time in football. Look at Burnley in the play-offs just about every tom dick and harry is getting invlolved. The less common supporters would probably admith they're not 'die hards' and they don't claim to be so I think they should receive less of this criticism, they came out in an attempt to keep an SPL club in their city - although if they did come every week we wouldn't be in this position :lol:

I could be classed by some as a "part-time" fan if all you take into account is appearances at home games, because I live in Glasgow. But I guarantee it cost me a lot more to come to the game today than it did any of you local boys. ?20 for a ticket and ?40 in petrol. I go to more away games than home games.

I'm glad I asked for a noisy seat because I was right next to one of the drums and I joined in with the singing and it was great craic.

By the way, we need several singing sections, not just one. The sing-off with section E got the noise moving across the stand.

As for chucking stuff, WTF are you boys on? Have a word with yourselves. "Most I've done is chuck a battery a steward". You can split somebody's head open doin that sh1t.

The thing that sets us apart from fans of other clubs is that we don't have a sh1tebag element. But if you start chucking stuff at folk, you become the sh1tebag element so cut it out.

Who the **** are you? The Pope?(im a cathoilc) You dont need to preach to us. We have heard it all before

I'm assuming you're p1shed in front of your computer and therefore unable to come and say that to my face you wee sh1t.

that and he lives in Dornoch and you, as stated, lives in Glasgow.

Who the **** are you? The Pope?(im a cathoilc) You dont need to preach to us. We have heard it all before

I'm assuming you're p1shed in front of your computer and therefore unable to come and say that to my face you wee sh1t.

that and he lives in Dornoch and you, as stated, lives in Glasgow.

I'm actually staying at my folks in sneck tonight. I can make it to Dornoch beach tomorrow afternoon. I'll bring a tennis racquet to fend off the batteries/drumsticks/pianos he chucks at me.

If i was that pished i wouldnt be able to type correct spelling on this. And what the ****? I think your the one thats pished pal. Looking for a fight over the computer? Get a grip.

Um, talking of spelling, have you looked at your sig....?

If i was that pished i wouldnt be able to type correct spelling on this. And what the ****? I think your the one thats pished pal. Looking for a fight over the computer? Get a grip.

I'm taking the p1ss out of you cos you're an easy target.

You know you shouldn't be chucking stuff at games yet you're on here boasting about it. You're not the sharpest pencil in the pencil case are you? If some copper read this and looked back at the match CCTV footage, you're mate would be fecked for chucking that drumstick, and it would be YOU that dropped him in it. He was lucky to get away with it considering that steward actually SAW him at the time.

Like I said, have a word with yourself.

Right, i made this thread to praise the fans that sung today and you are coming on being a *****.

Take a look at yourself before calling anyone a " ***** " . You boast of throwing a battery at a steward and you call someone a ***** for pulling you up about it :blink:

Right, i made this thread to praise the fans that sung today and you are coming on being a *****.

Take a look at yourself before calling anyone a " ***** " . You boast of throwing a battery at a steward and you call someone a ***** for pulling you up about it :blink:

Wow ... some really mature people on the forum tonight ... I've got some batteries in my kitchen if you need some more ???

Throwing drumstick at Keeper...WRONG

Throwing battery at Steward ... WRONG

I'm a better fan that you thread ... YAWN

Live locally, young, disposable income. no girlfriend, football daft, I was a diehard

Moved away married, mortgage, kids, I was a partime fan

Back. kids grown up, some disposable income , diehard again.

Bill Shankley was wrong about football being more important that a matter of life and death. At the end of the day it's only a game and people take from it what they want.