FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

How Many Points Will We Need This Season

12th Man

How many points will we need this season.

If we were to continue with our SPL pattern against SPL teams IE wlwlwl etc it would only give us 54 points,

A wdwl pattern would give us 64 points, I would imagine TB would be raging if they lost any game. but 64 ish should be enough.

If we were to continue with our SPL pattern against SPL teams IE wlwlwl etc it would only give us 54 points,

A wdwl pattern would give us 64 points, I would imagine TB would be raging if they lost any game. but 64 ish should be enough.

You have answered your own question there :rotflmao:

Depends what position you want to finish in.

Normally this league you need 36 points to avoid relegation, and around 76 points to win the league, although last season St. Johnstone won it on 65 points and Airdrie (through play off) were releaged on 42 points. (Clyde who finished last were on 39 points)

Personally I think you'll be looking at aiming for 45 points !