FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Forres Mechanics 0-2 ICT F/T

Flower

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be texting caleyrule the team line--up's and scores again. I am not texting the shot's or nothing unless somebody wants to buy me a top-up. . . (i will leave that question open (yn) )

Saw an advert in Tesco. ?6 to get in and another ?2 if you want to sit in the stand. You may need that ?2 as it's just started raining quite heavily here. Sorry, didn't see the price for kids getting in. The pies last time I went were good as they're supplied by McLeans the bakers.

The forres game is tonight 7.45

With regards the schedule for the friendlies,there was supposed to be a game last night that was still TBA, that never took place. So for the people who didn't realise, it was a wee joke, which ICTFCkev picked up on straight away. :D

The forres game is tonight 7.45

With regards the schedule for the friendlies,there was supposed to be a game last night that was still TBA, that never took place. So for the people who didn't realise, it was a wee joke, which ICTFCkev picked up on straight away. :D

I think everyone got it (well jock didnt) hence why there was no questions asked... I wooooshed it then deleted it to see if you got anymore bites... none really.

Edited by georgeios

Forres Mechanics v Inverness CT

Kick off - 7:45pm

Location - Mosset Park, Forres

------------------------------------------

Sorry about updates v Brechin i was getting updates but had a family meet up so i wasnt at home to post the updates

Guest birdog

CTO should look into setting up a twitter account for occasions such as this, then followers could get the updates and post them for those without twitter.

CTO should look into setting up a twitter account for occasions such as this, then followers could get the updates and post them for those without twitter.

Huntly have this and it was very handy on the day we played them as it was the most quickly updated

Guest birdog

Still learning the whole twitter thing myself but the way I see it is that if CTO set one up and follow members at the match then updates can be recieved from members mobiles and someone can post them here. You tech-heads might even be able to have them automatically update the site?

I remember going to Lossie for a friendly when we were about to start our 1st season in the SPL...finished 0-0. The highlight of the game was watching a seagull sit on the crossbar!

I'm maybe stating the obvious but the two Slovakians playing tonight are Jaroslav Machovec (22) who was previously with MKS Odra Wodzislaw in Poland's Ekstraklasa (Premier League) and Robert Ujcik (19) who appears to be a graduate of Derby County's academy and has latterly been with SV Mattersburg in Austria. Neither played regularly for their previous clubs.