Forres Mechanics 0-2 ICT F/T

Flower

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gringo

That seagull to which you made reference was actually Eagles in disguise. He was sussing out ICT with a view to the future.

Unless you are quite certain that his name was Jonathon....in which case it probably wasn't him since Jonathjon would have been sitting on a Bridge over Troubled water instead of a crossbar...

:rolleyes:

Gringo

That seagull to which you made reference was actually Eagles in disguise. He was sussing out ICT with a view to the future.

Unless you are quite certain that his name was Jonathon....in which case it probably wasn't him since Jonathjon would have been sitting on a Bridge over Troubled water instead of a crossbar...

:lol:

Check him out...

post-8-1248297396_thumb.jpg

Just back, heres how I saw it, I'll use there numbers for the ones I didnt really notice,

from the start we has no first line vets at all Esson was about it, but to be fair it was a pre season frendly, It at times got abit heated too, barrowloads had a heads up, but the forres players went in hard!!

from the start our 10 did my head in, IMO he was a big child!! winged alot and was luck a couple of time not to have been spoken to by the ref, got caught off side twice however if the linesman had been abit quicker I counted him offside afurther 3 times.

Stratford's goal was well struck but seemed to be banged in out of frustration, not taking anything away from it, it was a peach

Eagles had a blinding game again up until he was flat out walled and taken out off the game, didnt seem to be limping or anything but did take a winding....

Over all no real stars, the lad Hayes yes is a bit on the round side but I dare say no one on this forum could catch him, I can see why they signed him, He reminded me of a poor mans Wayne roony, he could nip about and had a real nice touch!!

MOTM for me was Stuart Knight, there number 1 he commanded his team, very vocal and pulled of a cracking reaction save from a Duff rocket.

ICT's best player tonight would have been Eagles the way he played for the hour.

Please please however dont pick that number 10, 9 fine looked abit lost at times.....

forres's number 11 caused us problems too, all be it he was an ugly ****.

Edited by georgeios

Overall it was a half decent performance.

Stratford took his goal very well and had a competent game both in midfield and defence.

Eagle was a menace every time he got the ball and his free-kick was very unfortunate not to go in.

Bulvitis looks like a very solid defender and i think would be worth a contract, good heading, good clearing and had a commanding presence in the backline.

Johnny Hayes took a wee while to settle in when he came on but really got into his stride once he did, i think he will be a good addition to the side, i'm led to believe he has joined us.

The 2 Slovakians did ok, Machovec looks like he has a good work rate and was unlucky not to get a goal while Ujcik was rather quiet yet his last touch was a good finish.

I remember going to Lossie

My mistake, apologies.

Never seen that either.....

Is it confirmed that Eagles is injured yet or still unsure?

Did anyone else think Forres could've snatched a draw from that game? They had their chances and Esson, although not really tested had to make a good few saves interventions.

The scoreline flattered ourselves rather than the amateurs.

good result keeps the momentum going, hopefully the two cup games will also keep the team spirit high and ready for the first.

hoping we sign bulvitis, great news bout eagles as he showed his class tonight, and hayes looks a decent wee winger, give him a bit of time and he'll be a key player. crying out for a bit of pace down the flanks and he has provided just that.

forres unlucky not to have scored, played well enough, stratfords goal a thing of beauty.

starting to really look forward to getting to a football game on a saturday, challenge cup 1st round or not.

Did anyone else think Forres could've snatched a draw from that game? They had their chances and Esson, although not really tested had to make a good few saves interventions.

The scoreline flattered ourselves rather than the amateurs.

I agree with that, somthing else ive not thought about, how will we react if we were losing or lost, weve only really been behind once, Im afraid what might happen if we go in to the season and take a pumping.. will the chins go down? Morton have been taking a pounding in pre season, they have been playing some worth while sides too, and by all accounts still played good games, I really hope that our dundee utd game will be our tester with TB's starting 11 just to see how we'd coop.