FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

STV WANTS YOU

KIRSTIN

● Do you feel constantly frustrated by life and lose your temper at the smallest of things?

● Is stress stopping you sleeping?

● Do you feel down, alone and tired and unable to talk to your friends?

If so, STV could help. We're producing a new series which will help people deal with stress.

We're looking for men living all over Scotland who are ready for a change and up for a challenge. If you're interested in taking part and would like special one-to-one expert advice then get in touch right now - its a small step that could make a big change.

Telephone Mark, Neil or Kirstin on 0800 959 6688 or e-mail: feelbetter@stv.tv in complete confidentiality.

would just like to point out that we did give permission for this topic to be posted. It has been highlighted as "spamtasticish" but to be fair to STV, they asked before posting, which is why we allowed it. I will however move it to "serious topics" as it is not really football related

Am not dissing this series but i really dont think people will join up to this. If they find it hard to talk to people they know about there feelings, why would they talk to a random presenter and a television camera broadcasting to millions of viewers.

Am not dissing this series but i really dont think people will join up to this. If they find it hard to talk to people they know about there feelings, why would they talk to a random presenter and a television camera broadcasting to millions of viewers.

Stranger things have happened. Did you ever watch that series called Embarrassing Bodies? They got people off the street showing the Doc and TV camera's all sorts of weird stuff, things that people previously wouldn't go to their own doctor with.

If guys were willing to let it all hang out for a TV doctor, I think they will get takers for this.

Stranger things have happened. Did you ever watch that series called Embarrassing Bodies? They got people off the street showing the Doc and TV camera's all sorts of weird stuff, things that people previously wouldn't go to their own doctor with.

If guys were willing to let it all hang out for a TV doctor, I think they will get takers for this.

I coundnt trust anyone that comes up to me in the street and says get your bits out for channel 4 :lol:

I'm sure STV would help me de-stress if they removed or permanently gagged the work colleague who keeps telling me my job as if I were a small child who knew nothing about the area I work in. However, somehow I doubt this is in their remit, so I'll just have to grow a spine and fix it myself!

There are plenty of eejits who talk to the likes of Jeremy Kyle about far worse than a wee bit of stress.

● Do you feel constantly frustrated by life and lose your temper at the smallest of things?

If so, STV could help. We're producing a new series which will help people deal with stress.

We're looking for men living all over Scotland who are ready for a change and up for a challenge. If you're interested in taking part and would like special one-to-one expert advice then get in touch right now - its a small step that could make a big change.

Telephone Mark, Neil or Kirstin on 0800 959 6688 or e-mail: feelbetter@stv.tv in complete confidentiality.

Mmm... this programme might be quite helpful for people in the Highlands feeling stressed sbout STV's plans, announced today, to axe what Grampian viewers used to call "North Tonight"before STV took over.

And yes... Jeremy Kyle - the programme that reveals parts of the gene pool other programmes cannot reach....

Edited by mainstander

Mmm... this programme might be quite helpful for people in the Highlands feeling stressed sbout STV's plans, announced today, to axe what Grampian viewers used to call "North Tonight"before STV took over.

And yes... Jeremy Kyle - the programme that reveals parts of the gene pool other programmes cannot reach....

boycott STV, STV think we are all chavs and neds. GIRUY STV you OF loving erses.

Urgh, Jeremy Kyle. If you're having trouble in your private life the last thing you need to do is go on TV and wash your dirty linen in public like that.

I'm thinking maybe your in need of some one to one councilling Em. problems at work. Back posting after a period of abstinence.

No, maybe what you need is one of those alcohol filled train journey's to Sneck that we've had in the past. :)

Hi Everyone

Ive read your comments with interest (thanks for taking the time to respond btw). I can assure everyone that this is no Jeremy Kyle production; We are in no way interested in family scandals or 'washing dirty linen' in public and the programmes will be broadcast in the evening and aimed at family viewers.

The series is being sponsored by the Scottish Government and will be shown in conjunction with their new campaign to help Scotland to deal with Stress. Its an upbeat series setting people achievable goals and creating positive change in their lives. Through the story of one individual we'll be giving practical advice and offering soilutions to the wider viewing audience.

So if you or someone you know think you'd benefit from expert advice to deal with stress, insomnia, anger managment, confidence or simply to get out of a rut then please get in touch. We have a team in the area this week who would happily come and meet you to explain more about the series and discuss how we might be able to help.

Telephone Mark, Neil or Kirstin on 0800 959 6688

or e-mail: feelbetter@stv.tv in complete confidentiality.

• 2 weeks later...