Motherwell V ICT :matchnight thread

Scotty

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Half-Time DVD for some of our posters ;)

post-2-1253648009.jpg

We are down, but not out ... where is that belief !!! The text updates on the BBC site make it sound like we didnt do that badly .... 6 shots to Well's 5 ... our biggest problem seems to be that all 6 of ours were off target and two of theirs were on target !

time for the Beer Girls to make a re-appearance I think :P

HT changes id like to see.... LDZ off, sanchez on foran moved back with duncan off and ross on... at some point

Why are Duncan or LDZ playing badly??

Duncan miss.... he's been greedy!!

LDZ hasnt had much of a mention which in fairness means hes not been messing up, however if i had to chose thats my two..

We are playing an away game against a team from a higher division, a team that have not lost a domestic game this season (yet), and who even in our SPL days we would be happy to get a draw with at Fir Park. A defensive formation and hoping to catch them on the counter attack makes sense to me.

Our squad is not exactly brimming with options and given some of the injuries we have and the suspension of Tokely for this match, its hard to see who else we would put in that would do a better job ? Yes we could have had McBain in there, that might be a mistake, but who else ??? I cant say I like the lack of diversity of our bench, but again, what are the realistic options ?