FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

FIFA 10 Thread

CaleyMad

He's just trying to latch onto my popularity and respect that I have on this site.

Whatever you say Dad!

OMG I have played Fifa 10 for the first time since a week after it came out, so weird now, cant get used to the xbox remote let along the game

He's just trying to latch onto my popularity and respect that I have on this site.

Whatever you say Dad!

OMG I have played Fifa 10 for the first time since a week after it came out, so weird now, cant get used to the xbox remote let along the game

Today i played fifa 10 for the first time since yesterday. It was easy and i found the xbox remote nice to hold.

Whatever you say Dad!

Please don't call me that, it's rather creepy. And anyway if I did have a son, I certainly wouldn't bring him up to be such a halfwitted eejit.

Whatever you say Dad!

Please don't call me that, it's rather creepy. And anyway if I did have a son, I certainly wouldn't bring him up to be such a halfwitted eejit.

:D Done again..

Playstation 3 better :drinking02:

They really are not. Consoles are only as good as the games. Xbox has better games....Solved!

:( :drinking08: :drinking04: :drinking03:

They really are not. Consoles are only as good as the games. Xbox has better games....Solved!

NO, they are better. Controls, Dashboard, Online etc. PS3 ONline free, Xbox 360 ?40 a month i think. Xbox 360 headset ?20, PS3 Headset... anybluetooth one, from ?5

Damn, i must be adopted!

NO, they are better. Controls, Dashboard, Online etc. PS3 ONline free, Xbox 360 ?40 a month i think. Xbox 360 headset ?20, PS3 Headset... anybluetooth one, from ?5

If we must go into all this....I bought my Xbox headset for ?6.99. Not a big diffrence compaired to the ?5 you just quoted. Yes, you pay 40 quid per month for Xbox live, but Xbox live is better than PSN. Xbox's are cheaper, they have better games, they have a better graphics card inside them. PS3's have a better proccessor. So....Weighing it all up...i know what i would prefere.

Damn, i must be adopted!

Okay, this is getting very creepy. I suggest you stop now before you take it too far.

the PS3 is junk, i have one and it looks good in my livingroom and used only as a DVD player, the Xbox 360 is getting better and better week in week out, it has Skyplayer on it now, which ment i could sack off the Sky Multi room for the xbox in my bedroom does IMO a better job as its all on demand moves, sky one, and the likes, PS3 has Iplayer but lets face it..... its no Skyplayer...

back on topic, ive not played fifa10 since forza came out, i really want to get back in to it but my friend round the road is playing COD4 again, and ive been poached in to playing old school Call of Duty again... doh!! i will get back to fifa very soon, i do miss it...

• 2 weeks later...