FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

FIFA 10 Thread

CaleyMad

Think its time for a FIFA 10 thread since Fifa 10 talk is scrambled all around topics.

Been waiting for this game now for months and with only 8 days to go, its more exciting than Christmas. I traded in my PSP and old xbox games (cod4 and simpsons game) and got ?75 store credit. Now am waiting for the day :frustrated01:

Been very strrong rumurs about First Division going into the game and 2nd Division from the English League being taken out. Just hoping thats true so Inverness are in the game and also my Northampton friend will be pissed off.

Havent had the chance to play the demo yet so am not sure whatr its like.

Not at all, I've been reading a Forum on another football related site and found it interesting and busy, one of our posts is the guy who over see's it. and I/We had a recomendation to stop draging other threads off topic, this prompted me to ask the question, and CaleyD said if we felt the need to have a Few Threads on here to user this Forum.. Just doing as advised..

Back on topic.

I hear the first Div was going to feature but with the downfall off Livi it may have been taken out as they wouldnt have the time to rewrite it, also the up and downness of the whole whos coming up/are they going down thing they said ah forget it, I bought 09 about 2 months ago because ICT were in it, and using the managment section on it Im unstoppable in Europe, Essons still in the sticks... all be it second choice, but good enough for first team SPL, but the only other Caley/Ex Caley are Black, Granty, and wee Don Cowie, Bazza Retired lol!!

I hear the first Div was going to feature but with the downfall off Livi it may have been taken out as they wouldnt have the time to rewrite it, also the up and downness of the whole whos coming up/are they going down thing they said ah forget it, I bought 09 about 2 months ago because ICT were in it, and using the managment section on it Im unstoppable in Europe, Essons still in the sticks... all be it second choice, but good enough for first team SPL, but the only other Caley/Ex Caley are Black, Granty, and wee Don Cowie, Bazza Retired lol!!

All of my team in fifa 09 are above 90 apart from two and i only have Ian Black and Ross Tokely as the originals... they dont play tho.

I cant wait til Fifa 10 regardless of ICT presence or not because i constantly play Fifa09 and getting bored of it.

Well, it appears Asda are running a 24hr deal and flogging EA’s latest footy sim for just ?26.71, an amazing price, but one only available until the 3rd of October. You’ve got to get it tomorrow, basically, but GameStation will price match providing a participating Asda store is within a 10 mile radius.

If you don’t make it to Asda, Tesco are selling it for ?28.98 all weekend.

00:00 Bought Fifa from ASDA

00:05 Started Playing Fifa

13:15 Started getting ready for work

14:00 Work

20:55 Started playing Fifa

Prestent Time: Still Playing Fifa

Graphics are a bit dodge on it.

West Ham United Manager Mode.... haveittttttttttt

Also Dennis Wyness isginger :blink:

Scored a decent free kick about 10 minutes ago... about 39 yards i think....

00:00 Bought Fifa from ASDA

00:05 Started Playing Fifa

13:15 Started getting ready for work

14:00 Work

20:55 Started playing Fifa

Prestent Time: Still Playing Fifa

That's quite sad to be honest.

Not as sad as the guy standing infront of me in the que in asda who had been standing there since half 9... then he had a sick day today just to play fifa. now thats devotiation :(

oh dear dude, I got my copy last night from Tesco... they do this most times when new top titles are out..... They sell them cheap as chips, i got my copy for 26 quid, its great!! i like the way when you cross it your players anygood that the ball swerves in nice and they have made a big leap in game play, i like the smooth way it plays, if you cross it it, and you hit shoot, whoever takes it shoots and it doesnt **** around, volyes and LDZ style goals are a so much fun!!!

Guy on my street was on sleeping pills on thursday morning then 'wakey wakey' pills (as he calls them) for two days straight :(

Yh iv got the hand of the crossing now, much better than before. I also like the freekicks. Ivscored a couple of rapid ones. The Board on manager mode is decent. Gives you challenges to do and makes it more realistic. I swear my board has mike smith on it because i got mail saying control your fans. :O Assistant Manager is handy for me because when i am not in the mood to be choosing players, the computer does it for me :015: I made about 30 offers to seperate players throughout my first transfer window and i only got one... Carlos Vela (arsenal) who iv got in Fifa 9 when i bought him in the first year and 15 years later he is still there. He was 99 experience in Fifa 09 so hopefully he can be just as good then than he is now...

What team is everybody in Manager Mode? I am West Ham United only because i dont want to be any other SPL side and i have a WHU mate.

Iv never been any other team apart from ICT and it was a bit dounting at first. I actually hated the game in my first couple of games because of no Division 1.

• 1 month later...