FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

8 games down, 8 points adrift

Doofer

Although some teams have played a game more, to be 8 points off the top with 8 games gone is just NOT good enough. The season will be classed as a failure if we are not in with a change of promotion come the lst few games of the season. I think most people at the start of the season would have had us at the business end of the table after eight games and the performance so far is just not good enough.

What i would like to see is a lot more energy in the team, closing down opposition players quickly when they have not got the ball. When they do have the ball there has to be more drive and determination and run at teams to put them on the back foot to gain the upper hand. Losing goals in the first minute is just unacceptable

Although some teams have played a game more, to be 8 points off the top with 8 games gone is just NOT good enough. The season will be classed as a failure if we are not in with a change of promotion come the lst few games of the season. I think most people at the start of the season would have had us at the business end of the table after eight games and the performance so far is just not good enough.

What i would like to see is a lot more energy in the team, closing down opposition players quickly when they have not got the ball. When they do have the ball there has to be more drive and determination and run at teams to put them on the back foot to gain the upper hand. Losing goals in the first minute is just unacceptable

Was speaking to an ex manager of ours last night and he reckoned you needed to be picking up an average of 18 points each quarter to be in the mix we are well off that trarget