FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ross County -V- ICT : Matchday Thread

Scotty

How some people can say we deserved to win is ridiculous. Fair enough we made a few chances towards the end but they were bound to come as county seemed to sit in for most of the second half and we had to push for the equaliser. County had a few chances in the second half as well. The game is about scoring not creating chances. Our defending was absolutely woeful. There was very little movement from the midfield forward. We didn't create any space for ourselves and were therefore crowded out most of the first half. County were by far the better team. We need a player capable of controlling the game from the middle of the park(and one that wont get brushed off the ball so easily like Sanchez). And Butcher has to take the blame along with the players. His tactics didn't work and he didn't have a plan B well apart from the continuous long balls. I'm sorry a couple of good wins against very poor opposition doesn't mean the team has improved that much. When we come up against better opposition, like today, we just aren't good enough. And Butcher must take the blame for that. His players his tactics. Just not good enough from anyone. At least he was showing some anger at the end, kicking and breaking a sign on one of the gates beside the dugout.

You seem to repeat yourself towards the end there but i still cant see how Butcher can take if and any of the blame today. We were awful and our back 4 fell apart easily.Maybe if butcher can get these lads to practice inswinging balls from both flanks atleast our strikers can practice doing them and our defence can practice clearing them. Today no one wanted the ball, how many times was the ball on the deck with 2 or 3 ICT players round it and no one was wanting it.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was IHE at the game?

Yes he was

For the people who are saying that we deserved to win that you are talking a load of crap tbh. We scored a rebound from a very harsh penalty and we had one other golden opportunity. Apart from that we had a few half chances but nothing else. As hard as it is to say County are the better team. Our defending is shocking. When the ball came off the bar for the first goal nobody reacted they all just stood there and watching the County player head the ball in.

The second goal was even worse a croos comes into the middle of the box just outside the six yard box and if the county player didnt fancy heading it in he could have taken it down controled it and then had a shot on goal and there would still have been no tackle. Where the hell was the defence for that??

County took the **** in the first half. The second half was better for us but the game was over after 20 mins, We were never getting back into it

Hayes should have started he was our best player and we would have been able to sing his song more often which by the way is sooo going to get over used becuase it is brilliant.

There was a good caley support as well. Over 1,000 fans in the terracing, dont know how many where in the stand though

Apart from that all I have to say is How wide is your arse, How wide is your Arse, Craigy Brewster, How wide is your arse

Edited by jaggie1994

Was IHE at the game?

Yes he was

For the people who are saying that we deserved to win that you are talking a load of crap tbh. We scored a rebound from a very harsh penalty and we had one other golden opportunity. Apart from that we had a few half chances but nothing else. As hard as it is to say County are the better team. Our defending is shocking. When the ball came off the bar for the first goal nobody reacted they all just stood there and watching the County player head the ball in.

The second goal was even worse a croos comes into the middle of the box just outside the six yard box and if the county player didnt fancy heading it in he could have taken it down controled it and then had a shot on goal and there would still have been no tackle. Where the hell was the defence for that??

County took the **** in the first half. The second half was better for us but the game was over after 20 mins, We were never getting back into it

Hayes should have started he was our best player and we would have been able to sing his song more often which by the way is sooo going to get over used becuase it is brilliant.

There was a good caley support as well. Over 1,000 fans in the terracing, dont know how many where in the stand though

Apart from that all I have to say is How wide is your arse, How wide is your Arse, Craigy Brewster, How wide is your arse

Robbo i believe also said that the ICT might have had the majority in support today. Kinda hard to see from my POV as i couldnt see properly from the Jubilee End. Hayes would have made no difference whatsoever today whether he had started or not. Our problem is in defence and until we can stop the leaky back four we have no chance of winning games.

Was IHE at the game?

Yes he was

Robbo i believe also said that the ICT might have had the majority in support today. Kinda hard to see from my POV as i couldnt see properly from the Jubilee End. Hayes would have made no difference whatsoever today whether he had started or not. Our problem is in defence and until we can stop the leaky back four we have no chance of winning games.

That is very true it is the defence that needs sorting out. Hayes did give something different which definetly helped

There was 5,500 at the game and I was told that 1,000 were away fans in the terracing and maybe 3-400 in the stand.

Maybe not the majority but it was a good following

Never heard IHE :blink: thats why i asked

Here what happend with the fans today? Someone threw a half bottle of vodka on the pitch

And someone threw a Ketchup bottle aswell and the ref will have put that in his match report. i can see the club getting some kind of punishment for it as this sort of behaviour has been escalating for months

Here what happend with the fans today? Someone threw a half bottle of vodka on the pitch

It was Lucozade or powerade bottle I think. It had a sports top thing on it. It was not vodka. Some red thing got thrown on as well and that was when the ref stopped the game to hand it to the police

@caleykid - it was one or two too many but you always get that in a big group of away fans and only having one or two people is probably not that bad. Apart from those few I think it was a very good support

It was Lucozade or powerade bottle I think. It had a sports top thing on it. It was not vodka. Some red thing got thrown on as well and that was when the ref stopped the game to hand it to the police

@caleykid - it was one or two too many but you always get that in a big group of away fans and only having one or two people is probably not that bad. Apart from those few I think it was a very good support

It was a half bottle of vodka, as i saw the police handing it to a steward near the white tent and then they went on the pitch to talk to the steward next to the goals

It was a half bottle of vodka, as i saw the police handing it to a steward near the white tent and then they went on the pitch to talk to the steward next to the goals

When the ref stopped play and ran over to the tunnel that was with the tomato sauce bottle. As I saw the Tomato sauce bottle go onto the pitch and then watched the ref pick it up from beside the goalpost and give it to the police officer. There was not bottle of vodka thrown onto the pitch

True but still we shouldnt tolerate it. Remember we still have a reputation as a family club and things like this will come back to haunt us further down the line. Rangers are in trouble just now with UEFA and no doubt if UEFA throw the book at Rangers the SFA will come down hard on them and then we will get the brunt of it.

True but still we shouldnt tolerate it. Remember we still have a reputation as a family club and things like this will come back to haunt us further down the line. Rangers are in trouble just now with UEFA and no doubt if UEFA throw the book at Rangers the SFA will come down hard on them and then we will get the brunt of it.

No im not saying that we should tolerate it at all. If it was a group of 20 to 30 people it would be a lot easier to sort it out but with one or two we will probably never see them again.

We may still have a rep as a family club but I dont think we have been a family club for years. I think it is about time we lost that tag

When the ref stopped play and ran over to the tunnel that was with the tomato sauce bottle. As I saw the Tomato sauce bottle go onto the pitch and then watched the ref pick it up from beside the goalpost and give it to the police officer. There was not bottle of vodka thrown onto the pitch

Yes it was a bottle of vodka. I even saw them giving it to the police and then them giving it to a steward. You might have seen a tomato sauce bottle being thrown but it was a vodka bottle the police handed over to a steward.

No im not saying that we should tolerate it at all. If it was a group of 20 to 30 people it would be a lot easier to sort it out but with one or two we will probably never see them again.

We may still have a rep as a family club but I dont think we have been a family club for years. I think it is about time we lost that tag

Yes it was a bottle of vodka. I even saw them giving it to the police and then them giving it to a steward. You might have seen a tomato sauce bottle being thrown but it was a vodka bottle the police handed over to a steward.

That wasnt thrown onto the pitch though. They might have handed it over but it wasnt thrown on the pitch

That wasnt thrown onto the pitch though. They might have handed it over but it wasnt thrown on the pitch

Well that must have been confiscated when the police came into the ICT end during the 2nd half

Yes it was. You might have not seen but me and about 10 others did. END OF.

Well done the boys from section G singing to the gypos after the game and them getting all worked about it :33:

It doesn't really matter what was thrown, the fact that missiles were being thrown is disgusting and anyone who knows the idiots concerned should pass their details to the club or the police, or both. It is always the minority that bring discredit on a football club and they should be not be tolerated.

Well done the boys from section G singing to the gypos after the game and them getting all worked about it :33:

Then it must have bee thrown for the far right hand side of the Jubilee end as i was smack bang in the centre and didnt see a vodka bottle getting thrown

That wasnt just Section G you know

Where was this bottle of vodka thrown onto the pitch? If it was beside the goals it was not a bottle of vodka if it was from somewhere else it might well have been