FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Game ON!

Pele_Is_God

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With an awful forecast predicted for Perthshire could the game be in doubt??

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/ta/...st_weather.html

The met office had perth down as Sunday being sunny two days ago.

The Queens v pars match has been called off but no point in worrying about our game on Sunday lets just assume its OK for tomorrow.

Edited by 12th Man

I live about a mile from McDiarmid. I've just been out in the back garden and it is rather sodden but entirely PLAYABLE!

We'll play it in your back garden then!

I'll happily make it available to the SFL. Crowd might have to be a bit restricted. No Dees! Our lot might fit in though. The players will have to share one shower though. The match officials can have the shed.

I live at McDiarmid Park and im lying here naked with my body covered in sun cream........

You tell lies but I do live very close to McDairmid and I can say that although its been raining constantly for most of the day it hasn't been heavy and is now easing off. I'm quietly confident this game will go ahead.

Pitch inspection at 9 am , i should know 5 mins after the decision is made,some one who works at the club is going to phone me, the decision will also be posted on the Dundee web site, i will post it here as soon as i know.The weather is fine in Dundee at the moment

Pitch inspection at 9 am , i should know 5 mins after the decision is made,some one who works at the club is going to phone me, the decision will also be posted on the Dundee web site, i will post it here as soon as i know.The weather is fine in Dundee at the moment

Clear skies in Perth now as well.