Who ate all the pies?

CaleyD

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a strange dream last night of the game being called off and a couple of thousand people still queueing at TCS demanding they be allowed in for their pies.....wonder how the experts would analyse that?!!

:huh:

Purely from a psychological perspective it suggests that it is the unconscious fears of a greedy fat ******* who wanted all the pies for themselves .. well if we take a Jungian persepective of course.

hubby had balti pie, i had steak pie and coffee and it was all hot! much appreciated especially today as it was so cold down there. prices are slightly higher but queue was dealt with quickly and no holds up. it will be interesting to see what happens when a bigger crowd is there.

Pies were pretty good, hot too, the staff were a bit slow but not bad for a first attempt, I'm sure it will improve as the team gels and get up to speed.

Is there much surplus from hospitality, the extras could quite easily be put in to plastic containers like the ones from the Chinese takeaways and sold as the special of the day from half time onwards assuming the people at hospitality eat before the game.

Had a very good steak pie though it burnt the mouth off me. The prices have increased a lot which is not good!

Welcome our new caterers!

Teas - 20p up, no improvement in quality.

All 5 macaroni pies sold out by 2.50 in the away pie stall. Prices up 20p.

Staff brought up from Edinburgh.

Hurrah for the new regime!

Had a very good steak pie though it burnt the mouth off me. The prices have increased a lot which is not good!

Welcome our new caterers!

Teas - 20p up, no improvement in quality.

All 5 macaroni pies sold out by 2.50 in the away pie stall. Prices up 20p.

Staff brought up from Edinburgh.

Hurrah for the new regime!

I agree with you 100%. Absolutely shocking today. IMHO.

Thank God we're away to the pars next week - Stephens Bridies - bring it on!

I reckon from now on take a piece to caley park.

By the way is the burger van at the front now gone on a permanent basis? I went to get a Macaroni pie, as gordyfromsneck did, BEFORE the game and they were sold out!!

Settled for a bovril - which was lukewarm at best. The schoolkids serving weren't the most polite people I've dealt with all week... But hey ho folks - ICT in a nutshell these days. I hope they club make a lot of new money from this deal. If they do then that'll be a positive.

Seriously, what is happening with this club? This is a clear indication that the fans should have far more of a say, and be far more involved, in the decision making and running of ICT.

Edited by Top Six Next Year

This is a clear indication that the fans should have far more of a say, and be far more involved, in the decision making and running of ICT.

:021: :lol:

My sentiments also SMEE!!

Are they REALLY trying to grind this club in to the earth and dirt?

I too tried to get a macaroni pie at 2.30 to be told they had run out as they only had six to start with. Hopefully from all the people asking for them they'll realise they're a better seller and order more in for the next game. Was pretty annoyed as no other veggi option to warm me up.

I too tried to get a macaroni pie at 2.30 to be told they had run out as they only had six to start with. Hopefully from all the people asking for them they'll realise they're a better seller and order more in for the next game. Was pretty annoyed as no other veggi option to warm me up.

Take yourself to Subway pre-match or make yourself a piece mun.

I'm forever telling my veggie friends that the meat in the pies isn't real meat. It comes from ground down tails, skin, hair, teeth, eyes..

These are all things our little piggy friends can live without....

The pie I had was pretty minging, dunno why we switched from 'The Best Pie In Scottish Football' to the same as everyone else. In a stupid fecking tin which means it boiling hot and the bottom of its rips off, and all the fatty meat falls out. Guff.

Don't think the club did it to improve the matchday experience, I am sure that they will be cutting cosys and probably making a bit of money out of the Lindley Group.

Am I missing something here..................experienced a long wait for a coffee and steak pie BEFORE kick off......prices through the roof and service worse than ever. At half time missed the first ten minutes of the second half waiting for a fecking coffee!!

The staff on the stall were all young kids from Edinburgh !!!

Surely there must be a LOCAL business that can provide a professional service (both cost and quality) once a fortnight at a reasonable price??

Premier league prices should have went last season with our status...................poor bit of business in my humble opinion, ?2.30 for a Balti pie, a range of burgers stating at ?3.00.......get a grip :021: :lol::lol:

Am I missing something here..................experienced a long wait for a coffee and steak pie BEFORE kick off......prices through the roof and service worse than ever. At half time missed the first ten minutes of the second half waiting for a fecking coffee!!

The staff on the stall were all young kids from Edinburgh !!!

Surely there must be a LOCAL business that can provide a professional service (both cost and quality) once a fortnight at a reasonable price??

Premier league prices should have went last season with our status...................poor bit of business in my humble opinion, ?2.30 for a Balti pie, a range of burgers stating at ?3.00.......get a grip :021: :lol::lol:

Ach well, that's a fiver more left in my pocket every second week and a fiver less in ICT's coffers. At least we're only going to be subjected to this splendid cuisine for another five years, five months and three weeks!

Overpriced and woeful quality. I'm saying no more on this issue.

Really POOR!!!!!!

Prices up quite a bit and where was the steak in the pie - the previous ones were full of steak while these ones were pretty hollow with a little bit in the bottom - also went to the pie shop 8mins before half time and the queue wasn't particularly long but the teams were out on the pitch by the time we sat down again.

Not good enough for what is supposed to be a professional service.

?3.20 for a hot dog :lol:

With two kids and myself the food and drinks were ?11.90 we always had change from a tenner before.

Also no sausage rolls on the menu :021:

I find a packet of Werther's originals is cheaper and lasts longer. An added bonus is that the rustling of the wrappers adds to the atomosphere at the stadium.

The bloody Quality St was going round like a ferris wheel next to where I was sitting. NOw that's what I call a party.

What really galls with this was the way that the club trumpeted it = pess releases, photos et al.

Hurray, now you will be paying more and getting less!

I'm out.

Can someone please verify this from the club? Or could someone from CTO ask the club as a matter of PR. These questions are purely for information only and are not meant in any manner apart from the aforementioned.

Were the "staff" from Edinburgh?

Have prices gone up?

Were the queues the same?

Has quality remained the same or even got worse?

Did the shop run out of things at half time?

How long is the contract?

What was the reason for appointing this company?

Thank you ICT/CTO for assisting us on this matter.

Wow. Well done ICT on giving Lindley Catering a five and a half year deal.

The pie was excellent while the piping hot bovril hit the spot.

I agree with you 100%. Absolutely shocking today. IMHO.

Thank God we're away to the pars next week - Stephens Bridies - bring it on!

I reckon from now on take a piece to caley park.

By the way is the burger van at the front now gone on a permanent basis? I went to get a Macaroni pie, as gordyfromsneck did, BEFORE the game and they were sold out!!

Settled for a bovril - which was lukewarm at best. The schoolkids serving weren't the most polite people I've dealt with all week... But hey ho folks - ICT in a nutshell these days. I hope they club make a lot of new money from this deal. If they do then that'll be a positive.

Seriously, what is happening with this club? This is a clear indication that the fans should have far more of a say, and be far more involved, in the decision making and running of ICT.

:blink: