FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Caley v Motherwell Tickets?

dannydoo

I wouldn't be too concerned, this game will be nowhere close to a sell out.

I hope your wrong, would be good to get two near sell-out games (County and Motherwell) during the transfer window in January.

I assume Season Ticket Holders will have the first opportunity to get tickets?

I wouldn't be too concerned, this game will be nowhere close to a sell out.

I hope your wrong, would be good to get two near sell-out games (County and Motherwell) during the transfer window in January.

Well over the 5 years we were in the SPL, we never sold-out for a Motherwell game - hardly Real Madrid. I wouldn't get your hopes up :rolleyes:

I heard that our game MAY be televised cause County are playing at home so they want to change the timing or day of the game. If it was to be on telly I'd be on sky sports.

Edited by MissICT

I heard that our game MAY be televised cause County are playing at home so they want to change the timing or day of the game. If it was to be on telly I'd be on sky sports.

I believe Sky are covering the Hamilton Rangers game and only have one choice and one replay each round.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo there folks and Happy New Year to you all.

Applause to both Chairmen for the ticket prices, although I have to ask why an all-ticket game ?

Hopefully the weather will not interfere with what could be a fairly evenly contested fixture. Had it been a week ago, the match was yours without doubt .... however we seem to have found some positives now that Gannon has been sent packing. :eat02: