FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Transfers?

fraser

Pedro Mendes has moved to Sporting Lisbon.

Brian Easton and Joel Thomas have returned to Hamilton on loan.

Lee Miller looks to be heading to Middlesbrough.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Manchester City's unhappy Brazil international Robinho is to join his former club Santos on a six-month loan."

Not good news for the Man City diehard who got "Robinho" tattoed across his chest, just next to the "Kaka" he confidently got done when they bid ?100m for him. :rolleyes:

Ha Ha. What a ninny. I saw this on sky sports. They had a good laugh at him. I had a good laugh at him. He was well laughed at.

Pedro Mendes has moved to Sporting Lisbon.

with Rangers supposedly still paying half his salary as part of the deal !!!

Short memories some fans have got. Bougherra and Mendes were terrific for Rangers, yet even commentators are saying Mendes wasn't doing enough. Only because he was injured. He was first choice before it and was still coming back. It's like us and Imrie. If he's not at his best straight away, bin him, comes the shout.

I've disagreed with almost everything Mowbray's done but if he seals the Keane switch, it'll be a masterstroke.

Surprised Hughes has gone with Gow. I would have thought he needed more 'put the boot in' players rather than an extra attacker.

Dundee sign Ben Hutchison on loan for rest of season, good signing.

Is he still at Celtic?

And yes what a signing, but will eh get in ahead of Higgins?

Yeah, he has at loan to Swansea or something like that. Good signing for Dundee. Bad one for us though. They have some strike force.

I have added an article to the front page of the site (http://caleythistleonline.com) that details Imrie and Barrowman's stats for us and also highlights the ins and outs at other clubs.

Ins and Outs taken from club websites and fans of the other teams on P&B so dont blame me if any are wrong :D

I see poor old Celtic are losing to Killie (on Kuwait Sport if you can get it). It was bound to be evenly balanced mind you as Celtic got Robbie Keane and a bunch of other multi-million unknowns, but then Killie signed Severin and McGuire, so they're equal.

Got to feel sorry for them :D

Edited by starchief

I have added an article to the front page of the site (http://caleythistleonline.com) that details Imrie and Barrowman's stats for us and also highlights the ins and outs at other clubs.

Ins and Outs taken from club websites and fans of the other teams on P&B so dont blame me if any are wrong :024:

Good read Scotty... certainly a lot more detail than the official site.