FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The IRN-BRU SFL badges

sigesige00

I've got them on my home top. Got them done by the guy in the victoria market

I was going to ask were people got the badges from. Does that guy do SFL numbers as well?

I've got them on my home top. Got them done by the guy in the victoria market

I was going to ask were people got the badges from. Does that guy do SFL numbers as well?

Yeah he does

I got......

WE

COUNTY

:D

Cheers pal. I was wondering where people were getting that stuff from.

The ICT shop does not sell the IRN-BRU SFL badges. This is a negligence.

Wiggy Sports sells them (http://www.wiggysports.co.uk/sfl_badge.html), but we have to ask somewhere to apply them on the shirt.

And, the ICT shirt must be 2007/2008 like. The present one is too close to Rangers :D

The ICT shop never done SPL ones either. The T-shirt shop in the Viccy market always done them and, apparantly, does the league ones now.

How is the present shirt too close to the Rangers one? I can't see much similar.

post-81-1262508975.jpg

post-81-1262508986.jpg

The ICT shop does not sell the IRN-BRU SFL badges. This is a negligence.

Wiggy Sports sells them (http://www.wiggysports.co.uk/sfl_badge.html), but we have to ask somewhere to apply them on the shirt.

And, the ICT shirt must be 2007/2008 like. The present one is too close to Rangers :wacko:

The ICT shop never done SPL ones either. The T-shirt shop in the Viccy market always done them and, apparantly, does the league ones now.

How is the present shirt too close to the Rangers one? I can't see much similar.

beside the red white and blue< nothing