FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

something else for the weekend SIr?

latviaman

As a country America has the most airports, who comes second??

What are you if you are crapulous??

Carl and the Passions changed their name to??

What did James Dewar invent??

Russians drink Nenen-Konah what is it??

On Mols scale diamond is the hardest substance ..Softest???

If you are Scotopic what can you do??

Which is the most used symbol in world flags??

Some interesting questions there, I just wish I knew more of the answers!

I'm not sure that Carl and the Passions actually changed their name to what I think you have in mind, I think it was just the name of a band that one of the members started out in. But it was before my time!

EH?

That's what Canajins always say when they are unsure that you have heard them, are sure that you have but just want to check anyway, want you to hear it anyway 'cos it sounds cute or mostly because they are hard of hearing or haven't goat a clue what the answers are and are just implementing their well-thought-out strategy of forcing you to commit yourself to a position so they can say to you after you sink."I told you so but youwouldn'tr listen would you?" ..EH?????????????

Latviaman, you are a cool cat from a cool clime driving a cool aircraft and your name is Luke for sure as in "Cool -Hand -Luke?

Eh? :003: :cdn-flag:

(Nice flag..eh? You will see plenty of them in the next little while. Olympics start on 12 February 2010.)

Cheers.

As a country America has the most airports, who comes second?? Would you believe Australia

What are you if you are crapulous?? Drunk!!

Carl and the Passions changed their name to?? the Beach Boys

What did James Dewar invent?? Themos

Russians drink Nenen-Konah what is it?? Not Vodka,, Pepsi Cola

On Mols scale diamond is the hardest substance ..Softest??? Should have been Mohs (Typo) it is Talc

If you are Scotopic what can you do?? See in the dark!!

Which is the most used symbol in world flags?? A star

Dont mind doing the odd quiz but when I get Less replies than ICTFCKev!!!

Yes, I have crapulation at the weekend...........themos is Thermos flask.....

Latviaman, it's difficult to put answers on the thread as, speaking for myself I only new two answers, but with the help of google I managed to get them all right, but then that defeats the purpose of the quiz.

I cheat, I know, it's the only way to get it right.

Yes, I have crapulation at the weekend...........themos is Thermos flask.....

Latviaman, it's difficult to put answers on the thread as, speaking for myself I only new two answers, but with the help of google I managed to get them all right, but then that defeats the purpose of the quiz.

I cheat, I know, it's the only way to get it right.

Cant win can you neither can I spell, when I am crapulous

ooohhh, look at me, for new read knew...............thats what happens when I rush.

Good quiz though, difficult questions I thought. If anyone on here knew all the answers off the top of their head then they should be on mastermind.

Stick one on every weekend, it will soon catch on. All answers should maybe be PM'd to you but google will always be my friend. Maybe those that look and try could add their scores as the days go by.

ooohhh, look at me, for new read knew...............thats what happens when I rush.

Good quiz though, difficult questions I thought. If anyone on here knew all the answers off the top of their head then they should be on mastermind.

Stick one on every weekend, it will soon catch on. All answers should maybe be PM'd to you but google will always be my friend. Maybe those that look and try could add their scores as the days go by.

should I do a weekly quiz based on your suggestion then???

should I do a weekly quiz based on your suggestion then???

I wouldn't bother mate too many cheats .

it won't matter how many cheat as long as the answers are not made public before latman puts the answers on the thread.

I will definitely cheat cos i'm too thick to know the answers, but I won't post them...........