FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Seeing as Monday is football day ?

12th Man

How about wearing your colours to work/school, even if its only hat and scarf, as a mark of respect for the current squad.

May as well start the build up early, theres been no footy for weeks now.

I've being wearing my scarf to work for last 3 weeks :lol:

i'l be honest, i don't realy know what you mean by 'as a mark of respect for the current squad'

Its fine and well looking back on past heros but the current ones deserve respect too, Why do you have to wait for people to die before you can respect them?

Guest Mahonio

I am all for this 12th Man and am happy to co-operate but i wear my strip every day they are playing so it isn't that difficult for mme to oblige :lol: :D

COME ON CALEY, I BELIEVE!!

Damn, Wilsononourwing, can i use your saying?

i'l be honest, i don't realy know what you mean by 'as a mark of respect for the current squad'

Its fine and well looking back on past heros but the current ones deserve respect too, Why do you have to wait for people to die before you can respect them?

I'l say it again, i don't realy know what you mean.

I don't in any way wish our players to die.

I don't understand what makes them heroes.

I don't understand why we need to show them respect tomorrow by wearing inverness clothing.

I don't understand this thread.

I'l say it again, i don't realy know what you mean.

I don't in any way wish our players to die.

I don't understand what makes them heroes.

I don't understand why we need to show them respect tomorrow by wearing inverness clothing.

I don't understand this thread.

Good of you to get behind the team, Which are you? a glass half empty or I dont have a glass, type of person?