FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What on Earth?

DornochCaley

I am ashamed of some of our fans today. Shouting at Esson? Are you crazy? He has kept us in many-a-game this season. He is a great keeper. The ball swerved and i for one thought it was going wide at first. How do you know he couldn't see it till the last minute either? Get off his back. Those who shouted at him just belamed the simple option. The truth is, the midfeild should not have given their players the space to shoot. The scorer had so much room he could have took a few touches before he shot. I was dissapointed by the reaction of the fans to the goal.

I am ashamed of some of our fans today. Shouting at Esson? Are you crazy? He has kept us in many-a-game this season. He is a great keeper. The ball swerved and i for one thought it was going wide at first. How do you know he couldn't see it till the last minute either? Get off his back. Those who shouted at him just belamed the simple option. The truth is, the midfeild should not have given their players the space to shoot. The scorer had so much room he could have took a few touches before he shot. I was dissapointed by the reaction of the fans to the goal.

Section g lot again was it?

Oh hang on, my digs are just as jokes!! haha the mans a legend and we are lucky he's not been snapped up by now! dont listen to those Bell ringing ends Ryan!!

:lol: Yeah i wasn't on about you're one. Just some of the shouting at him during the game

Section g lot again was it?

Some of them were at it aye, but i was standing at the end of the section today (Sitting/ Standing in the stand it would be you're right hand side) and many of the people to my right were shouting.

i thought it had maybe taken a slight deflection to go in which is why Esson may have been caught flat footed.

Anyone who abuses him needs to have a word with themselves. He has been outstanding this season and the save he made in the 2nd half emphasised that.

Who cares, it's irrelevent now...we won! Anyway he stopped what would have been a great goal scoring chance for Partick when their player went one on one and he came off his line early and forced him wide so that the angle was so hard to score from and the shot went wide.

Edited by Joe DiMaggio

This is seriously starting to get out of hand, Imrie last home game (which infact was his last home game for ICT as he will leave the club on monday) and now Esson this week

The players are not robots they make mistakes and in all fairness it wasnt a huge blunder lay off the players guys let them get on with there jobs, these are probably the same people who would come on here saying our stupid board getting rid of esson but infact it was them who has pushed him out

Many mistakes were made from ICT players during the game and from where I was sitting it just looked that Esson got caught wrong footed for the goal whether it was a deflection or not. All in all I thought he had a pretty solid display and if we are going to get anything out of this season we need to all get behind the team - all of them.

I really would have liked to have heard what you heard. When the goal went in I had a goal at the midfield for not closing him down but certainly not at Esson, this man has saved us some many times this season and I reckon has saved us between 6-10 points single handedly. I was about three or four seats in and I didn't hear anything so anything you heard certainly didn't come from us so go and wind your neck in.

As for the Imrie situation and has been repeatedly mentioned that it was only a couple of 'boys' who started abusing Dougie and was blowing well out of proportion but I suppose for some people on here their weekend on here wouldn't be complete without a moan about something. I hope that some of you can remember that Cox overhit a pass to Sanchez today so if you can moan about that for a wee while that would be greatly appreciated.

I really would have liked to have heard what you heard. When the goal went in I had a goal at the midfield for not closing him down but certainly not at Esson, this man has saved us some many times this season and I reckon has saved us between 6-10 points single handedly. I was about three or four seats in and I didn't hear anything so anything you heard certainly didn't come from us so go and wind your neck in.

As for the Imrie situation and has been repeatedly mentioned that it was only a couple of 'boys' who started abusing Dougie and was blowing well out of proportion but I suppose for some people on here their weekend on here wouldn't be complete without a moan about something. I hope that some of you can remember that Cox overhit a pass to Sanchez today so if you can moan about that for a wee while that would be greatly appreciated.

Most the shouts consisted of "What the **** Esson?", "Thats a ******* Easy one" or "Thats ******* Shocking Esson" Others were shouted also.

Cannot believe that anyone who knows anything about football would have a go at Esson, he is a spl class player and saved us many times, his distribution is second to none in div 1, and he holds the ball more often than not, a very capable keeper

My opinion is that critisim comes from 3 sources

1 Halfwits and cretins ( despite what my wife says I can tell ) Solution ignore them they will eventually be distracted by something shiney, go for a pie, forget where they sit, not worth bothering about. Say to them " I respect your opinion but kindly explain to me how you arrived at it" watch them turn red in the face and mumble something "cos he is"

2. Under 14, part of growing up, take the opposite view of your parent..ie my son.. make him walk home reflect on his opinions.

3. A guy who goes to games and genuinely believes that the player is hopeless. He has seen the same games as you but has the opposite view. Solution Go for a pint with this person and you can have hours of discussion about the game he has seen the same matches as you but has a different opinion, he will have reasons, you will have counter reasons for opinions. This is where you meet the true fan. I have a friend who always thought Richard Hasting was hopeless, I on the other hand though he was a first class servant to our club, hours of discussion.

By the way isn't time we got rid of that Ross Tokely he is an accident waiting to happen he has no future in the game, only my opinion. ( I'm being ironic, incase any halfwits read this)