FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Evictees

RiG

Couple of ICT fans ejected from Tynie today. I am guessing for "inciting" the Home fans. I'd be very interested to know if this is the case and why then that the Stewards did nothing about the Home fans calling us sheep shagging b@st@rds when they scored.

Wasn't really what I said...... when Bayne scored I ran over to the Hearts fans, dropped my kegs and started slapping my erse, which didn't go down to well with the stewards.

Kev got binned for protesting that I was thrown out and ended up getting arrested while I got off with a warning.  :017:

Was hilarious trying to reason with the coppers to let me back in after, even they were trying not to laugh when taking my details :015:

It was rocksteady that lodged the complaint both Kev and I agreed after the police were actualy spot on...  just doing their job!!

:moon02: :moon02: :moon02: :moon02:

The police were good on Saturday.  When myself and a mate took a wrong turning when looking for the turnstiles, a cheery local constable pointed us in the right direction so as we didn't come into contact with what he described as the "dirty, smelly barstewards."  :015:

and is the lovely Kev all right???

Yeh he was fine was let out as soon as they took his details at the station.  I think the worst thing was his dad was up visiting and this was the first time he had been in the ICT end as he is a Jambo, and probably one of the few times him and Kev have been to a gamne together ..... I don't think he had planned to see his son being dragged away by the cops :015: :015:

He took it extremely well though

Yeh he was fine was let out as soon as they took his details at the station.  I think the worst thing was his dad was up visiting and this was the first time he had been in the ICT end as he is a Jambo, and probably one of the few times him and Kev have been to a gamne together ..... I don't think he had planned to see his son being dragged away by the cops :015: :015:

well - tell the bold boy if he doesn't behave i'll have to put him over my knee :001:

well - tell the bold boy if he doesn't behave i'll have to put him over my knee :001:

that'll just encourage him :003: