FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Chester Incident

Renegade

Does anyone else remember that either last season or possibly the one before, ICT were reported to the FA by Chester City? I seem to recollect, that ICT were reported because of something like illegally talking to Chester's players and I think one of the players in question was Tony Dining who also came on trial here, with Malky Thompson being touted as the main alleged culprit. Whatever happened with that?

Don't you just hate it when tools that don't have nowt good to say can't just keep it to themselves?

No, wait, what about, don't you just hate it when, people are talking yet, there's like nothing to talk about?

No, no, what about, don't you just hate it when like people try to put others down cause like they think it's the popular vote?

OR what about, right, what about, don't you just soooooo freak out when people freak about stuff thats not even that freaky. I mean, totally random or what?

Don't you just hate it when tools that don't have nowt good to say can't just keep it to themselves?

No, wait, what about, don't you just hate it when, people are talking yet, there's like nothing to talk about?

No, no, what about, don't you just hate it when like people try to put others down cause like they think it's the popular vote?

OR what about, right, what about, don't you just soooooo freak out when people freak about stuff thats not even that freaky. I mean, totally random or what?

I hate Gary Lineker... there's just something not quite right about him

Yes, stop digging up old dead and buried topics. It's not a lot to do with ICT and you got an answer, end of. Come up with something fresh about ICT and I'm sure it will remain on the main ICT forum.

And, did you really need to ask?

Yes I did need and wanted an answer. It was about something that happened to ICT, involving people who were part of the ICT at the time. I'd heard the start of the incident, I didn't and still really haven't heard the end of the incident. Seems fairly simple to be honest. And anyway, another one of your moderating team started a similar thread recently, just a few weeks ago about ICT proposed move from the then Arsenal reserve keeper over two seasons ago. There was nothing said about that thread, but it does seem to be the case now, that when something comes up where I am involved, a seemingly different set of rules seem to apply.

Edited by Renegade

Haha, i could go back and edit it but then thats me geting rid of the banter... lol

too late now mate you've been outed... just as well I'm too old for grooming. :P

You knew the lyrics. What does that say? tut tut tut :thumb01n:

:lol:

I spend my time in a lot of clubs with 5hit Dj's

Edited by Harry Chibber