FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tonight's predictions

As a Dundee fan, I will be keenly keeping one eye on the scores tonight. Like you boys (and girls), I am hoping for Raith to at least take a point off County at home. I'm going for Raith 1 County 0.

As for you guys, I think you should beat Queens even though your home record is not the best. I'll go for 2-1 to the Highlanders.

All the best!

As a Dundee fan, I will be keenly keeping one eye on the scores tonight. Like you boys (and girls), I am hoping for Raith to at least take a point off County at home. I'm going for Raith 1 County 0.

As for you guys, I think you should beat Queens even though your home record is not the best. I'll go for 2-1 to the Highlanders.

All the best!

I presume you see Queens as a greater threat than ICT.

I presume you see Queens as a greater threat than ICT.

I never said that. I believe that anyone in the top 4 can win the league, Dundee, County, Inverschneckie or Queens. Queens are nothing special though, just well organised, and bear in mind they have played 60% of their games at home. They now have 7 away games and 1 at home between now and April 6th (I believe). County are in a similar boat. Its going to be tight come the end of the season and there are a lot of big games between now and then. From my perspective I would like Raith to win, and you boys to draw. You guys have a game in hand and are 9 points behind so anything but a win tonight is bad for you.

Good luck and enjoy the game...

I'm hoping for any sort of win, 1-0 with a scrappy win would do me.

I think you should beat Queens even though your home record is not the best.

Not what recent form would suggest.

But our home record, overall, is still very poor for a team hoping to gain promotion.

I'm hoping for any sort of win, 1-0 with a scrappy win would do me.

I think you should beat Queens even though your home record is not the best.

Not what recent form would suggest.

But our home record, overall, is still very poor for a team hoping to gain promotion.

But not of late which Kev was pointing out.

Good night for Dundee. Would have been better if you guys had lost, but not the end of the world given your victory. QoS are not good enough to win this league, nor are County, although both are still close in the chasing pack. Inverness are finding form at the right time and will be there or thereabouts come the end of the season. This is a big month ahead though, and there are some tough games for everyone. This is the next 6 games until April 3rd...

Dundee: Ayr(A), Airdrie(A), QoS(H), County(A), Dunferm(A), Ayr(H)

Inverness: Morton(H), County(A), Airdrie(H), Partick(A), County(H), Raith(H)

QoS: Dunferm(A), Ayr(A), Dundee(A), Dunferm(H), Airdrie(A), Morton(A).

County: ICT(H), Ayr(A), Dundee(H), ICT(A), Dunferm(A).

No easy games now...but QoS have a tough old schedule. You guys have to play County twice...what a finish to the season this could be!