FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Foran out.

caley100

My understanding is that only Foran is suspended and Nick Ross is likely to be a direct replacement - as suggested by Johnboy quite near the top of this thread! B)

If that is the case, I hope Butcher plays Hayes and Ross on their correct sides.

Well that is one of the two games gone. Just one to go. What a different team without him. Sign him up NOW.

I'm with you Hearach, and am a big Foran fan. I think he's a class above the rest of the team, bar none. He was sorely missed today...

You are havin a laff Johnboy.

He was thrown in deeper than he could tread. Fair play to him for being in the right place at the right time, but that does not mean he had a good game.

He got a great reception and recognition from the 'notorious' bad boys in the North Stand, but you need help if you think his performance today was above average.........as I said before, that is not a criticism of Nick, but an interrogaton of Terry Butcher.

Put out a team next week to play like that and the season is over.

I seem to be the bad boy here for the truth, but the real villain is Mr Butcher for his ineptitude, lets hope he gets it right next week.

Please Richie, come back soon.

You are havin a laff Johnboy.

He was thrown in deeper than he could tread. Fair play to him for being in the right place at the right time, but that does not mean he had a good game.

He got a great reception and recognition from the 'notorious' bad boys in the North Stand, but you need help if you think his performance today was above average.........as I said before, that is not a criticism of Nick, but an interrogaton of Terry Butcher.

What did he do wrong, Mannie?

He did feck all, thats what he did wrong.

Not the lads fault, just out of sorts, changing wings with hayes( who was not effective) didn't change things either.

Butcher was wrong in team selection, and was wrong in not altering it when it was painfully obvious that the setup was not putting a very defensive Morton under pressure.

Hey John, in truth he did little right, he did have one great surge down the wing but that is not enough to justify a position. The group I was sitting in thought we were a man short by playing him. Harsh I know, but not his fault, he can be a useful player.

I am sure he will look at his contribution and think.....what could I have done better, but I re-iterate, he did nothing wrong, it was out of his hands, he did nothing wrong John, Butcher did the wrong thing by playing him.

Mannie could have scored that with the end of his tinkle John, and as has been said above the lad was totally off the pace and it was a shame to leave him on so long.

I hope Butcher changes the starting 11 for next week.

Mannie could have scored that with the end of his tinkle John, and as has been said above the lad was totally off the pace and it was a shame to leave him on so long.

Well, I'm awful glad he was on for 65 minutes.

When did Mannie last score with the end of his tinkle?

Edited by Johnboy

Well, I'm awful glad he was on for 65 minutes.

When did Mannie last score with the end of his tinkle?

I know you were wanting Ross to get a game but I think you should admitt you were wrong and he isnt ready. It seems everyone at the game agrees other than you. Yes he scored but any player in our squad would have scored that goal. Other than that he contributed nothing the whole game and offered nothing down his side. Sanchez would have created more than Ross did, hopefully Ross will come onto his game and get a run out if we can secure the league before the end of the season but until we do he shouldnt be in the first team. Scoring a goal doesnt mean you are a great player or had a good game, I remember darren thompson scored a crucial goal for us against st. mirren in the cup, didnt make him a great player though!

Dont get me wrong im not slagging Ross as a player, I hope he becomes a regular for us but this isnt the time and he isnt ready.